#𝟐𝟐 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Me and Jungkook, stand in line, waiting to grab our orders. He sighs, checking his watch.

"How long have we been here dawg?" He whines.

I scoff and cross my arms. "Jungkook, it's been 3 minutes."

"More than long enough. Let's go." He takes me by the arm but I pivot myself to the ground.

"If you wanna be such a crybaby about it, go wait inside the car. I'll call you when the food is ready." I snap and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why the hell are you trying to boss me around?"

"Why the hell are you trying to make a scene?"

"I'm not making a scene."

"Yeah? Look around."

He looks around and notices that the people in line were in fact staring at us. But the more I looked, the more I came to realize....

They weren't staring because of Jungkook's attitude.

I can't help but feel tears beginning to stream. I quickly run out the restaurant and back to the car, hearing Jungkook chase behind me.

"Yo baby wait up damn! What's up witchu?" He grabs me by the arm and I spin from the impact.

"They weren't staring at us because of the fight Jungkook." I explain through sniffs and muffled breaths.

"Wh-What? What do you mean?"

"They were giving me dirty looks because I'm black." I finally let it off my chest and tears begin to flow... harder.

It was moments like these that reminded me what history has always destined me to be, a lower class individual. No matter where you are in the world, black people will always be looked down upon. Even in places we were native to first.

He sighs and stuffs his hands in his pocket, thinking momentarily with his eyebrows knitted and his tongue poking his cheek.

"Get in the car. I'll be right back Aight?" He caresses my back and I cautiously agree. What the hell is he doing?

Behind the closed doors where my eyes can't see, Jungkook pushes the lock down on the restaurant door and pulls a gun out from the hem of his sweatpants.

"Y'all wanna act like you saw a fucking alien when you see a black person don't you?" He coldly states, his words piercing the air like blades.

"S-Sir please put the gun down..." a waiter asks panickedly and Jungkook's aim now shifts to him. The waiter screams and runs out of his sight, to which makes Jungkook smirk in response.