𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

The wind blew in Aurora's face as they flew away from the Petranaki Arena. At first she thought they would have no issue getting off the Geonosis, but she was far from wrong. Blasts from the droids below them forced their ship to swerve. Those on board their ship instantly reached for the handles above them as they continued to avoid being blasted from the sky. It wasn't long before they flew toward half a dozen tall egg-shaped objects.

"Aim right above the fuel cells!" Anakin called out. Their gunner instantly followed his orders and fired at the large objects in front of them. That instantly caused the fuel cells to explode and fall toward the surface of Geonosis, taking out a platoon of droids.

"Good call, Anakin," Obi-Wan said with pride in his voice, earning a large smile from his Padawan.

However, the victorious feeling soon faded from Aurora as she looked down at the world below them. What seemed to be a never ending army of droids was quickly approaching the hundreds of clones brought to aid the Jedi. Blaster fire came from both sides, taking out anyone in their path. The Jinn woman knew this was the start of something big, she just wished it could've been prevented. But she knew this was too far out of her control.

"Attack those Federation starships! Quickly!" the Kenobi man ordered, drawing Aurora's attention back to the situation at hand.

The Jinn woman watched in awe as a huge sphere-shaped ship tried to take off, only for their ship to take it down. But to their dismay, more and more Federation starships began ascending into the air. Just as they were about to circle back to take down another ship, multiple beams emitted from below and hit one of their enemies' ships. It wasn't even a second after that when the Federation starship exploded and fell back to the planet's surface. Dust was instantly kicked up into the air, blocking everyone's view of the world surrounding them. Aurora could barely distinguish the light from the blaster fire below them.

An uneasy feeling formed in the pit of the Jinn woman's stomach as they blindly flew through the dust. But as soon as their vision was clear, her attention landed on three figures speeding across Geonosis. Aurora's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as she studied them, only for a wave of realization to wash over her a second later.

"Look over there!" Aurora shouted, drawing everyone's attention to three figures. She just stared at them for another moment before saying two words that sent chills down her spine. "It's Dooku."

"Shoot him down!" the Skywalker boy commanded without even hiding the anger in his voice.

"We're out of rockets, sir," their gunner told them after pressing the buttons on his control panel.