𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

After watching the clone army marching around for another moment, Taun We led the Jedi down another white hallway. Aurora and Obi-Wan were on their way to meet Jango Fett, who had recently returned to Kamino. The Kenobi man was hoping to get some answers from the bounty hunter about what happened with Padmé on Coruscant, but Aurora wasn't so sure. Even if they had a decent conversation with Jango Fett, the Jinn woman was certain he wouldn't admit to anything. But she also knew that Obi-Wan had ways of getting the answers he sought, something that Aurora hoped to learn in the future.

It wasn't long before they found themselves standing in front of a door that looked like all the rest. If Taun We wasn't with them, Aurora was certain that they'd get lost. The Kaminoan soon pressed a button near the door, causing a faint beeping sound to cut through the air. What felt like an eternity passed before the door finally opened, revealing a young clone standing in the doorway.

"Boba, is your father here?" Taun We asked, earning a small nod in response from the boy in front of her, "may we see him?"

"Sure," Boba said before looking over at the Jedi and sending them an uncertain look. The Fett boy then turned around and led them into his home. "Dad, Taun We's here."

A strange feeling washed over Aurora as they walked further into the small apartment. Despite looking like most other rooms they'd be in, there was something about this one that felt unwelcoming. And by the serious look on Obi-Wan's face, she knew he felt it too. They continued to walk further into the apartment until they were standing in the main living area. There was a large window that overlooked the restless sea and had a clear view of the storm covering the planet. The Jinn woman took a moment to watch the lightning flash across the sky before she heard the sound of footsteps.

Aurora immediately turned toward the source of the sound to find a man dressed in blue approaching them. He looked just like all the mature clones they passed on the way over here, but the Jinn woman knew he was different. After all, the clones spent every moment of their lives together according to Lama Su. They didn't get private apartments. And that was enough to tell Aurora that the man standing in front of her had to be the one who started it all.

"Jango, welcome back," Tawn We greeted while Obi-Wan respectfully bowed toward the man, an action that Aurora was hesitant to copy, "was your trip productive?"

"Fairly," Jango responded without taking his eyes off the Jedi standing in front of him.

"This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan, Aurora Jinn. They've come to check on our progress," the Kaminoan explained while the Jinn woman did her best not to cringe after being referred to as Obi-Wan's Padawan.