𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

Aurora and Obi-Wan soon found themselves leaving hyperspace, arriving at the lost planet Kamino. The Jinn woman was surprised by how clouded the atmosphere appeared to be, causing a wave of uncertainty to wash over her. She would be the first to admit she had never been the best when it came to landings. One time it even came to the point that they had to clear the landing zone for her. Aurora had improved over the years, but it never went as smoothly as anyone would've liked. And by the looks of Kamino's atmosphere, the brunette woman knew this time wouldn't be any different.

It wasn't long before Obi-Wan's voice came over the comms, drawing Aurora out of her train of thought. "There it is, Aurora, right where it should be. Our missing planet Kamino."

Before the Jinn woman could respond, the Kenobi man began flying toward Kamino. Aurora couldn't help but let out a long sigh and started her descent. "Nice and easy, R-10. Let's try to make it to the surface without breaking anything."

To the Jinn woman's dismay, her ship began shaking as soon as they entered Kamino's atmosphere. Thunder sounded from somewhere around her as raindrops slammed against her window. The fear within Aurora did nothing but grow, especially because she lost sight of Obi-Wan's ship. What felt like an eternity passed before she finally broke through the never ending clouds, revealing the ocean covering the entire surface of Kamino. Raindrops continued to pound against her windshield as her eyes scanned the world around her. It wasn't long before she spotted the faint lights of the Kenobi man's ship, causing her to change her course.

A shaky breath passed over Aurora's lips when they arrived at a building sitting in the middle of the ocean. Her arms felt like jello as she hovered over the landing platform, wanting nothing more than to land her ship perfectly in front of Obi-Wan. To her surprise, she did. After powering down her ship, Aurora pulled her hood over her head and joined the Kenobi man on the landing platform. It didn't take long for them to get soaked from head to toe as they made their way toward the building's entrance. The door opened right away, allowing them to enter and get out of the disastrous weather.

"Welcome Jedi," a female voice called out, drawing their attention toward the source of the sound to find a very tall Kaminoan approaching them, "the Prime Minister is expecting you."

Her words instantly caused Aurora and Obi-Wan to share a confused look before their attention returned to the woman in front of them. "We're expected?"

"Of course. He is anxious to meet you. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming. Now, please, this way."