𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

Aurora's head pounded as she slowly came around from her forced slumber. A groan passed over her lips while reaching for her head, only for her to find that she couldn't move her arms. A wave of confusion soon washed over the Jinn woman as she tried to figure out why she couldn't move. It wasn't long after that when everything that happened on Kamino came flooding back to her. Her eyes soon snapped open and she found herself in a room about the same size of the cabin she grew up in. Panic coursed through her veins as she slowly got to her feet. To her dismay, that was about all she could do with her arms bound together and chained to the stone floor.

A shaky breath passed over Aurora's lips as she stared at the metal door in front of her, which was the only way in or out of the room. It wasn't long after that when she began to take in her surroundings. She was hoping to find something to give her a hint to where she was, but all she saw were the rock walls. If it wasn't for the metal that lined the top and bottom of the rock walls along with the matching door, Aurora would've thought she was in some sort of cave. There weren't even any windows in the room, just a simple light hanging above her. It felt like she was in a storage closet, and for all she knew she was. With no way to see the outside world, there was no possible way the Jinn woman could figure out where she was. And on top of it all, Aurora lost her lightsaber in the fight with Jango Fett. So even if she did break out of her chains, she had little hope that she would make it very far.

A wave of defeat soon washed over Aurora as sat down on the cold floor. She leaned against the wall and stared up at the very dim light above her. Her mind soon replayed everything that had happened before she found herself in her current situation. She couldn't help but get angry at herself, knowing she shouldn't have been caught. Yoda taught her better than this. It wasn't long before she remembered that her Master had given the task of deciding if she was ready to become a Jedi Knight to the Kenobi man. She let the silence surround her for another moment before a long sigh passed over her lips.

"Obi-Wan will never let me live this down," Aurora muttered under her breath, knowing that she was the only one to hear her words.

Just as she thought things couldn't get any worse, Aurora heard someone approaching the room she was trapped in. Her senses were on overdrive as she jumped to her feet while keeping her eyes glued to the large metal door. What felt like an eternity passed before the door finally opened to reveal a man she had never met but heard many stories about. And most of the stories she heard about him weren't the best. Count Dooku just studied Aurora in a way that reminded her of a predator sizing up its prey. It made her feel uncomfortable, but she refused to let it show. She wouldn't let this man know that his look alone was getting to her.