𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

Aurora couldn't find the words to describe how she felt as she stood outside of the palace. It hadn't even been five minutes since Obi-Wan told her the news of Qui-Gon's death. Since then, all they had done was stand side-by-side as they waited for Padmé to join them and watch the guards escort the Viceroy and his followers to their ship. And it felt like they had been waiting there for an eternity.

The best way to describe how Aurora felt about everything happening around her would be confused. She was feeling both positive and negative emotions at the same time, which gave her a massive headache. She was happy and excited to finally rid Naboo of the Trade Federation. The Tinsley girl felt as though that was the first stepping stone to returning to her normal life. But she was also sad and heartbroken after hearing the news of her uncle's passing, especially because she was just getting to know him.

On top of all that, Aurora felt lonely. Yes, she knew she would always have Padmé and Captain Panaka. They would never leave her side even if she tried hard to push them away. And yet there was something within the Tinsley girl that was excited to have a member of her family in her life. It was almost as if her parents could come back to her through the stories Qui-Gon promised to share with her. But just like her parents, the only other family member she had was ripped away from her.

Aurora was soon drawn out of her thoughts by Obi-Wan nudging her with his elbow. Her eyes flashed up to meet his before he gestured to something behind her. When she turned around to face what the Jedi was looking at, she found Padmé and her guards escorting the Viceroy and his followers out of the palace. It wasn't long before the Queen of Naboo was standing next to the Tinsley girl with Captain Panaka and the rest of the guards right behind them. Aurora couldn't help but glare up at the Viceroy, who had his eyes glued to the young queen.

"Now, Viceroy, you're going to have to go back to the Senate and explain all this," Padmé declared while masking all of the emotions she was feeling with a straight face and a monotone.

As soon as the Queen of Naboo finished speaking, Captain Panaka walked toward the Viceroy until he was standing a few feet away. "I think you can kiss your trade franchise goodbye."

Aurora didn't move an inch as she watched the Captain of the Royal Guard lead the Viceroy onto the ship that would take them back to the Trade Federation. It wasn't long after that when her attention fell on the group that Obi-Wan and Anakin had approached, causing her blood to run cold. Aurora had not seen the Jedi Council since her outburst on Coruscant and she was in no state to have any form of discussion with them any time soon. So instead she focused her attention on Senator Palpatine, who had just approached Padmé with a large smile on his face.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 ✩ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬 ¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें