𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐃𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

After their journey through hyperspace had come to an end, a large planet with flickering lights appeared in the distance. Aurora couldn't help the awe she felt as she stared at Coruscant with a gleam in her eyes. Unknown to her, Qui-Gon was watching her from his seat next to her. The Tinsley girl continued to stare out the window as they entered the planet's atmosphere to reveal buildings as far as the eye could see. It wasn't long after that when Anakin and Obi-Wan joined them in the cockpit to watch the scenery pass by them.

"Coruscant. The entire planet is one big city," Ric Olié told those who had never visited the planet before as they continued to fly toward their destination, "there's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle. And look over there. Senator Palpatine is waiting for us."

The pilot soon began to slow the ship down to land at the docking back so they could join the Senator and Chancellor. As soon as the engines were switched off, everyone exited the ship and made their way toward their allies. Aurora walked beside Padmé and behind Queen Amidala as they approached the two men waiting for them. Despite keeping a calm demeanor, the Tinsley girl had a million different emotions bouncing around inside her.

"It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned. I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation," Senator Palpatine told the Queen of Naboo with a smile before gesturing to the man standing next to him, "may I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum."

"Welcome, Your Highness. It's an honor to finally meet you in person," the Supreme Chancellor greeted with an expressionless look on his face.

"Thank you, Supreme Chancellor," Queen Amidala responded before she and her followers began walking with him toward their new means of transportation.

"I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation," the white-haired man announced from his place next to the young queen, "I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position."

"I'm grateful for your concern, Chancellor."

After the man gave Queen Amidala a small nod, she and her followers continued walking toward their cruiser. Aurora didn't hesitate to sit down next to Padmé, completely unaware of the two Jedi watching her from a distance. Their attention soon fell on Anakin, who was unsure of where to go. But after receiving the okay from Qui-Gon, the young boy sat down in the row in front of Aurora and Padmé and next to Jar Jar. As soon as everyone was situated, the pilot started the engine and began taking them toward the Senate building.