𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

Ten years had passed since Aurora was discovered to be force-sensitive. It had been ten years since she began her training under Master Yoda despite the rest of the Jedi Council being uncertain of his decision. It felt like the Naboo Training Academy all over again to the Jinn woman. At the academy, everyone looked down on her and believed she was only accepted because of her connection to Naboo's Queen. But they were soon proved wrong when they saw Aurora in action, and she was determined to prove the Jedi Council wrong as well.

When Aurora wasn't training or on a mission with the Jedi Grand Master, she was in the library. She spent her time there studying different lightsaber methods and the history of the Jedi. The Jinn woman knew that if she were ever to be truly accepted by the Jedi, she needed to know what they stood for. Aurora looked over and studied all of the books and holocrons located in the library, knowing that all the information would be valuable to her in the future. Thanks to her studies, hours of training, and what her parents taught her, Aurora was moving rather quickly in her Padawan learning.

The Jinn woman was currently walking through the halls of the Senate Building behind Master Yoda and a few other members of the Jedi Council. It didn't surprise Aurora when she heard the Supreme Chancellor wanted to meet with them. That seemed to be happening a lot more than usual lately. But what did surprise her was that she was allowed to attend the meeting. The brunette woman usually had to stand outside the door until they were finished, which lasted anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Now Aurora found herself standing behind her Master's chair, listening to the current disaster they were facing.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold off the vote, my friends," Palpatine announced as his eyes moved from one Jedi to the next, "more and more star systems are joining the Separatists."

"If they do break away-"

"I will not let this Republic that has stood for a thousand years be split in two," the Supreme Chancellor declared while trying to keep himself calm and collected, "my negotiations will not fail."

"If they do, you must realize there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic," Mace Windu continued with his previous statement, "we're keepers of the peace, not soldiers."

"Master Yoda," Palpatine called out, drawing the Jedi Grandmaster's attention to him after seeing the latter taking a long moment to think, "do you think it will really come to war?"

Everyone instantly turned their attention toward Yoda as silence fell upon them. What felt like an eternity finally passed when the Jedi Grandmaster began speaking. "Hm, the dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is."