𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

COMING JUNE 19, 2024!

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 - 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟕

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

────── ✩✩✩ ──────

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐀
𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐑, 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘...

Aurora Jinn never thought the days of being a Jedi knight would come. Nor did she ever think she would get the approval of the entire Jedi Council. Now she was standing in a time where both those things were true. She doesn't know whether it was because of the start of the Clone Wars or she truly earned it. But Aurora was prepared to prove to the galaxy that she was meant to be a Jedi. She would protect the universe and everyone she loved from the darkness.

Just like she always had.

What Aurora wasn't prepared for was the offer of leading a Clone Battalion. She knew all the Jedi were becoming Generals to prepare for the upcoming war, but something didn't feel right. She wanted to be what the Jedi always were, not the leader of an army. She wanted to be a protector of peace. So after a very long discussion with the Jedi Council, Aurora's request was granted. Instead of taking on a General's role, she would be tasked to aid battalions in need of assistance. The Council's only request was for her to have a clone by her side.

And she knew just the clone for the job.

It wasn't long after the Battle of Geonosis that Aurora met the clone she rescued. Grizz was very grateful for her actions and the two of them formed a quick friendship. When she noticed that he hadn't been assigned to a battalion after he was cleared, the Jinn woman became curious. She soon discovered he was labeled as "defective" and would soon be sent back to Kamino. Aurora wasn't about to let that happen. Now she and Grizz were a battalion of two in the Clone Wars.

Little did they know a third member would soon be added to their squad.

────── ✩✩✩ ──────