Chapter #57 The more you know

"All I hear about is my assistant always yapping about gossip at work." 

"Delilah, compose yourself." 

I didn't feel like the energy wasn't working with my assistant anymore, we had drifted apart with ideas of the company and we had a good run. My fingers fumbled across the remote sleek, a sign of me not feeling the positive work environment anymore. 

My older brother always tells me to fire her if I feel like our collaboration's ain't working anymore, Despite the fact I had never thought of replacing her with someone who has a goal and a agenda. Well, that was true of course. she wanted to take the company in a different direction. I mean she really didn't appreciate when it came to showing ideas on the future of the business. But I remember all of those Christmases & holidays when I stayed working despite going to high school at the same time. as well as those late nights when I was tired I did not know how I overcame it. 

I guess the real reason I despised I started to feel unhappy with how things were working I couldn't work like I use to get out of bed tell jokes pay for their schooling. I was an amazing boss it just didn't work out like how I wanted.  I always was their if she need a shoulder to cry on, from a break up. Ever since I started being a boss working for a business, I thought that is what I wanted to do but I started to develop other passions. Ever since I met her, I thought we would grow the stocks. but I realized her heart wasn't in it, she had other dreams I didn't wanna hold her back. 

Andrea Ricci 

She was my assistant at a time. 

Her name sounded to courageous like she takes risks. 

I clenched my Jaw." Really I have to be her telling her she was fired, she probably will find a better Job than this company." 

I stood infront of the TV I had to adjust my suit as I looked at the fashion show news in Milan, it was great opportunity I have always wanted to start my clothing line. being reminded that a girl entering that school I have to do math calculations I didn't mind I was an incredible mathematician. gave me a constant reminded I can always change my path, but I will never forget my roots. Which I got to change those habits but I just love my dark side.  

one can explore a scenario where a person is feeling unfulfilled emotionally in their professional relationship. The ​protagonist expresses a sense of detachment and dissatisfaction with their ​assistant, who seems more focused on sharing office gossip rather than aligning with the ​company's goals. Over time, their collaborative relationship deteriorates as they realize they have drifted apart, leading to a decision-making process about potentially parting ways. Feelings of unhappiness, lack of mutual understanding, and unmet expectations contribute to the protagonist's emotional dissatisfaction in their working environment. This journey of emotional and professional fulfillment unfolds as they reflect on their past experiences, personal growth, and evolving passions while navigating the complexities of ending a professional relationship that no longer serves them.

I hope you enjoy this Chapter!!!!!!! 

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept." 

---------Angela Davis