Chapter #26 the lovers

The night was young, known each other for a lifetime

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The night was young, known each other for a lifetime. Everyone expected us not to fall in love but Women are just beautiful. She was young, bright, beautiful. Instead, through strange circumstances and fate, or maybe the weight of expectations when love is something you feel in your stomach like butterflies. Love makes you do crazy things. Love is a fragile thing that can bear the weight of things. It never happened my Pookie bear was looking at me. She felt young when she looked at her though. Graceful and dignified as she looked throw her, eyes gleaming with mischief. " I could have spent my life with."The most dangerous human being is the one who's in love. Choosing your own soulmate sounded a lot better than being assigned one. "I don't get love stories. Two random people meet and both think the other is cool and they tell each other? Totally unrealistic."

"Yes. Totally unrealistic."

"If you don't kiss me, right now...""Then what?""Then I will have to do it myself."
Forehead kisses, and smiling through the kiss. Resting their forehead on the other's after a kiss. Tucking strands of loose hair behind their ears, with a thumb caressing their cheek.Interlacing their fingers with the other's when they least expect. Sleepy back hugs when the other person is busy whipping up breakfast in the kitchen, catching them by surprise. Just doing their own things in the same space; being so comfortable around the other even in their pyjamas. Holding both their hands while holding their gaze gently, just before leaning in for a kiss. Switching positions with the other when walking down a busy sidewalk because your feel the need to keep the other safe. Being playfully clingy in the mornings when one has an off day and the other has to rush to work. Getting them something from the store when they only mentioned it in passing. When one is overseas for a work trip and everything they see reminds them of the other person (bonus: whenever it happens, they take a picture and drop the other person a text.) Squeezing their hand reassuringly and holding their hand throughout an intense social situation (eg. a large school reunion which the more introverted person is dreading). Kissing away their tears and letting the other cry on their shoulder even when their t-shirt gets soaked from their tears. Meeting them where they are, mentally and emotionally; never forcing them to do anything they aren't comfortable with. Wholeheartedly supporting their dreams, and putting that into action by making concrete plans for it to happen. Dropping the other person an encouraging text before an important interview/event. Surprising the other with flowers just because; no occasion and no reason needed. Picking the other person up from work when it's getting late, and walking them right to their doorstep after. Good morning and goodnight texts. Making the other person a Spotify playlist with songs that remind them of their relationship and growth. Remembering the littlest of things — activities they like and dislike, favourite brands of stationery, go-to ice cream flavour, choice of popcornWriting little notes on post-its and leaving them in random pages of their textbook, so that they will get a little endorphin boost when studying. When they wrap their hand around your waist protectively because it's just an instinct by now>>>. Blushing when they compliment you and then your friends tease you about it and you're just shflskhsljfljs. The lingering touches that have you wanting for more, but they're just so freaking oblivious *While introducing them* "This is my...friend." "Friend?" *gulps and looks at them* "Yeah, friend."Those nights when you both party hard and now you have to take them back to their house and they say, no insist, that you stay."I know you better than anyone else." "Do you, though?" "...Of course, I do." BUT THEY DONT KNOW YOURE IN LOVE WITH THEM. The causal flirting turning into something else because you start to have feelings for them. When they whisper in your ears things that they only want you to hear. ^^"We should definitely get out of here. Don't you think so?" and you just(AHHHHH) "Y-yeah, sure. Uh huh." And they chuckle at your shyness because they know just what kind of effect they have on you."We could be more, you know?" "Hmmm? What do you want us to be other than friends?" "You know exactly what I want." "I need you to say it. I want to hear it." (SCREAMINGGGGG). The inside jokes that only both of them know of and they start to randomly laugh with each other while others stare at them, like, are they crazy or what????(Crazy in love, I tell you). When they cage you between their arms and lean and say "I know exactly what you're thinking." and you start to blush because wtf?!!!!!Movie nights where you see a couple kissing and you just wonder when that will happen to you. But little do you know, they are already leaning in and you turn your head and they are so closeeeee.^^"Can I-May I...kiss you?" Your breath catches in your threat and you force yourself to say something, and finally make out a small 'yes' before your lips are attached and you forget how to breathe(<33333333)