𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #𝟸𝟽

Delilah POV: 

three years has passed since I left America to come to Italy for the Mafia business with papa. 

it was horrible after. I trained to avenge my fathers death but it was all worth it. 

I got justice for the innocent, thriving in that mafia world just like he promised I would become. 

I was doing Good I was free, for once I was protected felt like I had a family in the mafia Ring. 

I knew this day would come where they would call me the diablita so soon. 

Papa had arranged the relationship with Stefano. 

I didn't even love him I wanted to be with my one true love. 

After his death, I went through a phase of in denial. 

Whether or not I wanted it to happen, it was happening. 

So here were, sitting in Papa's office, where I address the killings of my black heart. 

My assistant that I hired, from that mafia boss Cielo fired her employee and not give pay fairly. 

So they went all on a strike, since it's a private organization that the government doesn't know which we had to pay news reporter's and kill the person who ratted us out because if she gets exposed we get exposed. 

her and my father were associates in the past, we have connections to that family. 

We were the richest because of my grandfather in the roaring 20's to 30's.

You'd be surprised, he started in Italy that's how he picked up Italian died from memory loss. 

Over the past three years and a half, I have to the realization how scary it is to hurt the people who innocent people because you have to hide the evidence from the police. 

its very different back home. 

"Princess I do it so all the little girls have been kidnapped their families can find the strength to move on. he is the most dangerous man but he loves you my little girl and he's a year older. so perfect obviously if I put you with a much older man what kind of a father would I be putting my little girl in a toxic environment with those older men. He is dangerous but a powerful ally. and that would good for you if you're planning to take into the future obviously gotta pass on the family business." "So, why do I have to date young why can't I take over by myself, he is rude, immature, childish, self---centered. " There he is the love of your life pointing a gun at you, it didn't matter if you loved him and he loved you. "although the betray'd do feel the treason sharply, yet the traitor stands in worst case of woe." ------William Shakespeare Betrayal was like a knife, carving her initials into my heart, searing the flesh and adding a faint sizzle to its skipping beat.  "You stabbed me in the back!"Mariano, gazing down at the gun towards Delilah's head: "Uh, no, I put the gun towards you, actually." I glanced at him one last time, before he made me go into the vehicle. My hands were shaky and cold, I realized no one was going to come and rescue me Stefano doesn't even know where I am. I regret not telling how much I appreciate his help. then, a cool dude with a leather jacket comes in a motorcycle. has jet black hair. his brother was born with red because of a gene mutation. then his response was short and sweet exactly what I needed to hear. " Amo la mia Delilah, il mio cuore." I wasn't alone in this anymore I had my forever one and only best friend. Didn't even know his brother was going to be the one who ends up betraying him. it was because, you lost your tracker and your lover works his father. where he sends orders to kill you. and it is found by the mafia boss of Italy, You're the mafia of Spain. Who figures out they have you exposed by the son who only dated you to get out information but choose instead to choose family business over romantic relationships. And takes pity for the last three years of your life as in the business. They start sending you death threats and sending your men to spy on you.