Chapter 30: two teens fatality stabbed by an unmysterious figure

Two teenage private school girls were stabbed on the night of a Christmas Eve party, in their dorm rooms by a unmysterious person. they did not have a clue, that Death was calling their name and eternity. their lives were met to end on that same very night, but by two different people. We were not aware of the circumstances to their actions. some people think people murder for Love, power hungry, money, and to cover up this crime. The Christmas party theme was 'Christmas movie characters from the 90's." Everyone was just having a good and Joining their youth is what it was about. they were preparing for their exam before they went off for break with their hostess families. it took some time for the students to come to the realization that the murders were real. There was a rumor going on, among the school girls and boys. that those girls were missing. and they had seen the two different people with body bags, they haven't noticed they were filled with the girls bodies. Is when the police had to get involved, they had suspected at first. the mafia group was involved but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. they were doing something, some of them were studying for exams. the sheriff local police were payed off by those same serial killers.  it was a short story to the 9th year at the boarding school. Until someone spots the culprit. the stabbing will keep going on, till they unmask the killer. it turns out, they threw out their bodies in the woods and were hung up. they found out the student. she was a 12th year at the boarding school, she was part of the debate club. with a key to the locker, normal teenage stuff and poster of her favorite artist and books for her classes.  when the police check out the records they find out, the person who she was Autumn summers. But neither one of them knew who she was. when they mysterious voted who was most likely the serial killer as a joke they thought it wasn't a serious matter, they would've joked about it for months like that couldn't happen to any of them. Until Delilah, got involved in the case to hunt the murder down and get justice for the victims family. she had to solve the murder mystery clues. The students had made fun of Autumn since her first year, no one ever said thank you  even acknowledged her. then acted like they were friends when she changed her appearance. exactly described by the student newspaper club, but the details were horrific. her local Catholic  church even had a memorial service for her and Cathrine woods. another young student, who had a life ahead of her, she was voted most artistic in her class. had a snake named willow, was the most friendilest in her class. it was two bad both of them were so bright, but so young at the same time. It looks liked they had a dangerous chemical in their punch, due to the autopsy reports and DNA reports. it had been a guy and a girl, those people were their friends who hated them apparently. So she had to hunt those kids down, and do their task. But to everyone's surprise they later find out the bodies in a pool. they wanted to surprise everyone there who would talk bad about them ridiculed them. They always leave pieces behind which shows the killer is naive still. and should'v have used his ideas to have done the murder better than before. A serial killer instills fear, in the whole city, the thing is both of the guys leave bodies behind. and its 2023 and if you're going to commit it do it right. A young woman who dealt with paranoia her whole life found an end how it will happened but doesn't know when. mark on both of their arms.  after the first murder and they keep adding up every morning a new victim is found. This morning she wakes up to four more in her dreams. A police officer is on a family vacation to an isolated mountain town with no active police department. When the owner of the lodge is found dead, and all the phone and internet lines are cut, it's up to the officer to solve the case before the murderer takes another victim. An investigative journalist believes that several high-profile thefts, spread over five decades, are related. The only person who believes them is a quirky small town sheriff.