Just Dance(Buzz Lightyear[Toy Story] X Reader)

This one is much longer than I thought it would be. I have quite a few one shots to write now that I'm fully back and finally mentally stable again regarding self shipping, so I'm going to try to get them all hand written and posted today. One of them is a new character whose personality I'm most likely going to write wrong due to him being a dick canonicially. You guys don't seem to mind when I do that, though. If you do, none of you have said anything yet.

--------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Today was my day off and instead of going to the gym, I chose to stay home and relive my childhood a little by playing Just Dance 2016. I wore a sports bra and (favorite color) running shorts with my hair up in a ponytail.

I got up from the floor after getting the final Gold Move on "I'm An Albatraoz" and took a few swigs from my water bottle. I pointed my Wii remote at the TV and breezed through the song menu. I landed on "Fun" by Pitbull and Chris Brown. I started the routine, all the while oblivious of Buzz watching me from the hallway.

-Buzz's P.O.V.-

I never understood why (Y/N) was embarrassed about dancing in front of us. She always played Just Dance perfectly. I wanted to respect her wish of dancing alone, but this was the first time in a while she stayed home to exercise. I wanted to see her dance.

I hid in the hallway to watch her. She did amazing on "I'm An Albatraoz" and she was about to start "Fun." The routine started and her flawless moves matched the coach. I couldn't help the smile that curled my lips as she danced. Her movement was smooth.

She got to the last chorus and the quickest move switch I'd ever seen her do. She danced the last chorus' choreography before swiftly bending over completely backwards and coming back up with perfect timing, just to perform the same choreography before switching to the usual chorus choreography for the post-chorus. My eyes were wide and my mouth hung slightly open in awe and shock. My cheeks would be burning if I could blush.

She spun for the end of the routine and put her hand to her mouth as if she were hiding a laugh. The sproing of my wings ejecting against my will gave away my presence.

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I heard Buzz's wings eject and looked toward the direction of the sound. I found Buzz hiding in the hallway. He came out into the living room. I knew the symbolism of his wings ejecting and smiled at him. "What'cha doin'?" I took a few more swigs of water from my bottle as he struggled to explain himself without embarrassing himself. I interrupted his attempt. "Were you watching me dance?"

He sighed. "Yes, I'm sorry. I know you said you prefer dancing alone, but you dance so well."

I knelt down and smirked playfully. "I did something to you, huh?"

He looked like he was blushing madly sans the burning cheeks. "This one caught me off guard. The switch from the last chorus choreography to the bend and then to the post-chorus choreography was really impressive."

I giggled softly and locked his wings back into place. "Oh, I see. Wanna watch without needing to hide in the hallway?"

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah," I assured then smirked. "I know one song that'll bring out your Spanish mode if you wanna dance with me."

He returned my smirk with a cocked eyebrow and half-lidded eyes. "Let's do it."

I kissed his head before pointing the remote at the TV. Buzz stood next to me as I chose "Rabiosa". We looked at each other and I winked down at him as the routine started. His Spanish mode immediately kicked in.

-------

One out of three. Technically four with Danny, but he currently doesn't have an idea yet. 

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo