Toy Bonnie's Egg Hunt(Human!Toy Bonnie[Five Nights at Freddy's 2] X Reader)

Happy Easter, everyone!

This one should be at least 700 words if not more.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I strolled past Parts and Service and took a left to enter the hallway that led to the office. I cocked an eyebrow at the (favorite color) wicker Easter basket on the desk by the camera tablet. A note was placed in the basket.

I set my bag down in the office chair. I read the note.

"My lovely (Y/N),

Since today's Easter, I put together an egg hunt for you throughout the pizzeria for your inner child to enjoy. Everyone's playing along, so don't expect it to be too easy. There are seven eggs to find and one of them is a golden egg. If you find that, you'll get the grand prize. Good luck, my sweet bunny. I hope you have fun.

Love, Toy Bonnie"

Balloon Boy's laugh pulled me from processing Toy Bonnie's note. I looked over my shoulder at him. A red plastic Easter egg replaced his sign.

I faced him. "What's the catch, BB?"

"Got any batteries?" he asked.

I opened my bag and pulled out an unopened pack of double A's. I opened the pack and held out two to the gremlin. He handed me the egg and I gave him the batteries. He hurriedly escaped through the left vent with a laugh.

"Little shit," I muttered. I put the egg in the basket and took it with me on my way out of the office.

I poked my head into each party room and ended up seeing Toy Chica in Party Room 3.

She smiled at me. "I'll give you one hint. It's not on me."

"That narrowed it down by, like, a third," I replied. "I kinda expected it to be in your cupcake."

"Tell that to Toy Bonnie. He set up each hiding place. That's better than what he came up with," she said.

"I guess he didn't want it to be too hard," I said while searching under the tables. Each table lacked the next egg. I looked at the tops to see the party hats arranged differently. A cyan hat stood out to me. I lifted it up. An orange egg was under it. I put it in my basket.

"Nice work, chickadee," Toy Chica praised.

"Thanks, Chi-Chi," I smiled before leaving.

I went to Parts and Service next. I walked in to be met with the Withereds. "Hey, guys."

"Welcome back, (Y/N)," Freddy spoke. "Which one of us has the egg you need?"

"I wanna say Bonnie under the circumstances, but I feel like that's too easy," I guessed.

"Toy Bonnie wouldn't make it that easy," Bonnie spoke.

"Foxy?" I shrugged.

The pirate smiled. He held out a yellow egg to me. "Well done, lassie."

I added it to my growing egg pile. "I'll leave the door open if you guys wanna come out."

"Thank you, sweetie," Chica said before I left without closing the door.

I noticed a spot of green in Mangle's mouth down the hall in Kid's Cove. I went over and noticed she was in pieces. A green egg was in her mouth. I knelt down and began to put her back together from memory. Once I finished, her ears happily wiggled and she dropped the egg into my basket. She began to climb to the ceiling.

"You need to scare the closing employees for not putting you back together," I mentioned.

Mangle's and the second endoskeleton head's eyes rolled. "They never do their jobs." She then disappeared into the ceiling's shadows.

I walked into the game area. My eyes locked on the Marionette's box. I went over to it. Due to forgetting to wind the music box when I first came in, I got an idea.

I began to hum the music box's tune to lure the Marionette out. I smiled through the song as the human slowly emerged. Our eyes locked when I finished.

"Today's the only day you get a pass for forgetting the music box," he said while handing me a blue egg. "You're smart for humming the tune, though. I'll give you that."

I took it and put it in my basket. "I realized I forgot it when I figured out you had the egg."

"Don't forget it tomorrow," he requested.

"I'll wind it when I get back to the office," I said. He sunk back into the box and I walked over to the stage.

Toy Freddy stared down at me. "Are you going to waste time by searching the room?"

I looked up at him. "Something tells me it's on you," I presumed.

"Where on me?" he gave me a sly grin.

"Above the waist?" I hoped.

"Warmer," he said.

"Head?" I guessed.

"Hot," he smiled.

"Under your hat," I smiled.

He pulled off his top hat to reveal the purple egg nested in his hair. "You're in Hell."

I snickered at the phrase. He handed me the egg and I added it to my collection.

"Head backstage. Toy Bonnie's waiting for you," he instructed.

"I don't have the golden egg, though," I said.

"He has it," he said simply.

I went backstage to see Toy Bonnie leaning against the back wall with three ticket rolls in one hand, a large golden egg in the other, and a smirk on his face.

"Congratulations, sweet bunny," he said. He handed me the egg.

"What's with the ticket rolls?" I asked.

"The tickets are the grand prize. 6,000 tickets. Enough for that limited edition Toy Bonnie plush you've been wanting and something worth up to 1,000."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"You heard me."

The excitement kicked in. I burst into happy giggles and hugged the cyan clad male tightly. He chuckled while hugging back. I pulled back and popped open the golden egg. Five Hershey's Kisses were inside. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Cinnabon," I smiled happily.

He pressed a kiss to my lips. "You're very welcome."

Toy Bonnie walked out with me and to the office to continue my shift and enjoy the goodies the rest of the eggs held. I kept the music box wound up for the Marionette as we talked and cuddled in the office chair.

-------

Wow, over a thousand words. What a way to end the book. I hope to come back someday to post more self shipping one shots, but I don't know if that day will come. Only time will tell, I guess.

As always, embrace your weirdness and thank you all for your support and reads.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo