A Ticking Time Bomb(Wilbur Robinson[Meet the Robinsons] X Reader)

Guess who's back with more cringy one shots.

-------

-Wilbur's P.O.V.-

The last time (Y/N) had let loose was about a month ago. She had a tendency to bottle up her emotions then explode after a while of holding them back.

Today was the day. I knew she would explode. I had to find her before she took it out on any of the family.

I came into the living room to see Billie and Gaston yet again having a man vs train race.

"Hey, Wil. You busy?" Gaston asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?"

"Try the garage," Billie suggested.

"Thanks, aunt Billie," I said before taking the nearest travel tube to the garage.

The tube spit me out. I looked around for (Y/N), only to have no luck.

"Damn it," I muttered.

The P.A. system suddenly beeped on. (Y/N)'s strained voice came through.

"I'm in your room, Wilbur."

I immediately took the travel tube to my room. It spit me out, to which (Y/N) and I locked eyes.

It was only a matter of time.

I pulled her to me, hugged her tight, and heard the nonexistent bomb explode. My girlfriend proceeded to cling to me and scream at the top of her lungs into my chest.

"Let it out, (Y/N). Get it all out," I soothed.

She gripped the back of my shirt. Her muffled, rage-filled screams filled my ears. My hand rubbed up and down her back.

The more she screamed, the more worn her voice got. I made a mental note to get her some water afterwards.

A few minutes of screaming passed. (Y/N) was now silent. I looked down at her. Her face was buried in my shirt.

I stroked her hair. "(Y/N)?" I asked cautiously. "Are you okay now?"

She took a very deep breath in then out before looking up at me. Her voice was practically ripped to shreds. "Yeah. I'm good."

"How about we get you some water?" I suggested.

"Please," she croaked.

-------

How is this over 300 words? I'm surprised.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo