Hanging Out(The Once-Ler[The Lorax{2012}] X Reader)

This one probably isn't as long as the last one, but it's fine. It's cute nonetheless.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I hung upside down by my legs on the flexible trunk of a fuchsia truffula tree. The Lorax and a few barbaloots looked up at me.

"How did you even do that without any help? Pulling a tree to that position takes a lot of strength," The Lorax pondered.

I pointed to the nearby rake on the grass. "That rake. It was pretty easy."

"You're lucky they don't snap easily," he said. "If that trunk snaps, you'll regret it."

"I won't break it. Hell, if it breaks, I'll definitely break something falling on it. So I'll get instant karma," I said.

"Okay, okay," he said, trying to get the image out of his head. "Just be careful." He walked off with the barbaloots.

After a few minutes of dangling, I noticed the Once-Ler come back from his shopping trip in Greenville. After putting everything away, he started talking to the Lorax. The guardian of the forest pointed at me. The Once-Ler came over to me with a soft laugh.

"That's actually really impressive," he mentioned. He stood a couple of inches away from me. "You're gonna get one heck of a head rush coming back up."

"I'm prepared for it," I said.

His eyes brightened. "I wanna try something."

"What is it?"

"Let's try a Spider-Man kiss."

I giggled. "Okay."

He gently kissed me. It took a bit of head tilting, but we soon fit together like puzzle pieces. His hand cupped my cheek as I kissed back.

We pulled back with matching pink cheeks and silly smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Oncie."

"Ready to come down?"

"Yeah, I can feel the head rush about to start."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo