Just To Make Sure(Wilbur Robinson[Meet the Robinsons] X Reader)

I'm trying to crank out some new but short ones before I go to work at 7:45. At least to get some content out to get some comments rolling in.

Let's see how many of you remember Wilbur.

-------

Wilbur's yell startled you awake. "Wil, what's wrong..? You scared me.."

You both sat up. You rubbed his back with one hand and your eyes with your other.

"Just a nightmare.. Sorry, go back to sleep," he sighed.

"What was it about?" you yawned.

"History repeating itself. Bowler Hat Guy stealing the second time machine and the whole thing with Doris," he explained. He got out of bed. You followed him to the travel tube.

"Where're you going?"

"The garage. Just to make sure."

"I guarantee you both time machines are in the garage, Wilbur."

The two of you took the travel tube to the garage. It spit you out into a pitch black room. The lights suddenly came on to reveal the parked time machines sitting next to each other.

"See? Everything's fine," you said then checked the locked garage door. "Locked."

Wilbur sighed in relief. "Okay, okay."

You went back over to him and looped your arms around his waist in a hug. He returned the gesture.

"I'm awake now. Shit," you said.

"TV?" Wilbur suggested with a kiss to your head.

"Yeah. Let's hope your mom doesn't catch us," you said.

"I think we'll be fine. It's not a school night," he confirmed.

"Okay, if you say so."

-------

Two out of two hundred chapters down. Let's see how long it takes for me to revive this thing.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo