Topicless Conversations(Anthro!Freddy Fazbear[F.N.a.F.] X Reader)

I'm kind of surprised these drabbles have been over 100 words.

-------

You were slumped in the office chair, checking the cameras. Chica was in the kitchen, Freddy was coming down the hallway, and Foxy and Bonnie were sitting on the Pirate Cove stage playing Uno. By the looks of it, Bonnie was losing.

A deep, smooth voice humming "The Toreador March" pulled you from your thoughts. You looked up to see Freddy looming in the doorway.

"Trying to scare me?"

"Serenade you, actually."

"I could fall asleep to your voice, Freddy."

He entered the office. "Why don't you? It's not like your boss knows what you do. There aren't any ways for him to see you."

"Something about actually earning the money I make. A morality thing."

"I can understand that."

Freddy proceeded to pick you up and sit down with you in his lap. Since you were facing away from him, he began to braid small sections of your hair.

"Who's winning?" he asked.

You tapped the camera of Pirate Cove. "Bonnie was losing, but he's making a comeback."

"Who're you hoping wins?"

"Bonnie. His lack of sportsmanship is funny."

"Good thing Foxy's thick skinned."

"Mhm."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo