Plans(Elsa[Frozen] X Reader)

I guess this counts as part of the celebration for World Princess Week since it goes from August 20th-August 26th and today's the 22nd even though Elsa and Anna aren't part of the princess line anymore.

-------

You and Elsa walked back to her room from the bathroom. You entered hand-in-hand to see one of the maids lighting the fireplace.

"Would you two like some hot cocoa to unwind?' she asked, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Want some, (N/N)?" Elsa asked.

"Yes, please," you requested.

"Two cups please, Gerda," Elsa asked.

Gerda nodded. "Yes, Your Magesty." She left the room and closed the door behind her.

You and Elsa sat in front of the fire. Elsa grabbed her hairbrush and sat behind you. She began to brush your damp hair.

You smiled. "Shouldn't you be the one getting pampered? You are the queen."

"I've lived in luxury all my life. You out of all people deserve to be pampered for what you've done for me," she said. She kissed the top of your head. When she finished, she styled it a bit before getting comfortable next to you. You took the brush from her and began brushing her own hair.

You kissed her head. "Your turn."

She giggled softly.

"Anything on the agenda tomorrow?" you asked.

"Not that I was told," she replied. "Want to do anything tomorrow?"

"Well..." you started. You finished brushing and began braiding.

"Yeah?" she coaxed.

"If it isn't too much trouble, I was wondering if I could see the ice palace?" you revealed as you secured the finished braid.

Elsa looked at you over her shoulder. "You want to see the ice palace?"

"Anna told me how beautiful and intricate it is and I wanted to see it for myself. It's something you made," you said.

She couldn't help the smile that grazed her features. "Okay."

"Wait, really?" you replied.

"Yeah. Let me show you the ice palace tomorrow," she faced you and held your hands.

You smiled. "Okay, I guess it's a plan."

"You're going to want to dress warm, though," she advised.

The smile remained. "I figured." You held her hands up and pressed soft, loving kisses to her palms and fingertips. Her cheeks turned pink.

You both stood on your knees. Elsa pulled you into a hug. You instantly returned the gesture.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Elsa."

-------

Slowly but surely, I'm getting the list of one shots done.

Let's see how long it takes.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo