Wilson's Worst Enemy(Wilson Percival Higgsbury[Don't Starve] X Reader)

I'm aiming for four to five one shots today, but I'm open for any amount above one.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Science. The one thing Wilson loved. The one thing that made him take risks. His worst enemy when he didn't get any sleep.

He'd said it himself. "I go crazy when I don't sleep."

It had been two days since he last slept. Science was the reason why he hadn't slept.

The entire camp had noticed Wilson's decrease in sanity. I was the first to notice and the most concerned.

The gentleman scientist was currently standing among a grove of evergreen trees by the camp. He was talking to himself.

"You were the first to notice and yet, here you are, refraining from helping him," Wickerbottom scolded me.

"I can't get him to sleep. I've been trying since I noticed. He needs sleep," I explained.

"Lure him into it like you would a rabbit into a trap, my dear," she advised.

I sighed. "Okay."

I went over to Wilson. I noticed he was on his knees with an arm on the flat surface of a rock. He had an ax above his head, ready to swing.

"Wilson, no!" I yelled. I sprinted over to him and took the ax from his hand.

"Science gives us so many possibilities, (Y/N)!" he exclaimed. "Who knows what we could discover from amputation!"

I threw the ax toward the camp. I grabbed the now bonkers scientist's hand and pulled him over to the camp.

"You're getting sleep. I'm not having you give yourself amputations in the name of science," I commanded. I pushed him into our shared tent. I pushed him down onto his bedroll and began to sing. 

Luckily, my singing always put Wilson to sleep.

Wilson's eyes widened at the sound of my voice before beginning to droop closed. I internally sighed in relief. My voice gradually lulled the gentleman scientist to sleep.

Once he was asleep, I sighed in relief. I kissed his forehead before leaving him to sleep.

Two days later, I was braiding Wendy's hair while her sister watched me. We heard a yawn come from the tent Wilson and I shared.

"How long was I asleep?" the gentleman scientists asked. He came over to us.

"Two days. Still wanna cut your arm off?" I replied.

"Pardon me?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Your lack of sleep made you insane enough to want to use science as an excuse to cut your arm off. Still wanna cut your arm off?"

"Not at all," he said. He sat next to me.

"Good," I said then kissed his cheek.

-------

I'm using a randomizer at this point to pick characters. Just like my motivation, the list is unpredictable, too.

As long as I get every character done, I guess.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo