Honey Glow Something Awful(Fix-it Felix[WiR] X Vanellope's Sister!Reader)

Felix has finally made his way onto the list, so here we go.

I hope I got his personality close enough.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

"Perfect, rookie," Calhoun complimented on your bullseye. "I think that's enough for today. We'll start on timing tomorrow."

"Got it," I replied while handing my gun to Kohut. "Thanks, Calhoun."

"Don't mention it. After all, being in a racing game doesn't give you combat skills," she said. "Tomorrow, usual time."

"Always," I said.

"Isn't that Felix guy picking you up?" Kohut asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I cocked an eyebrow. 

The male smirked upon seeing the handyman. "Speak of the devil."

I turned around and made eye contact with Felix. "Hey, Felix."

He smiled at me. "Ready to go, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, let's go," I said while walking over to him.

"You can't hide it forever, (nickname that matches your hair color[ex: blondie])," Kohut taunted.

"Yes, I can," I called. The dark lighting of the game's environment hid my pink cheeks as I led Felix out.

"How was training?" he asked as we got into the tram to Game Central Station.

"It was fine. Calhoun said we're gonna work on my timing tomorrow," I replied. "I guess I passed the accuracy section."

"That's great," he smiled. "I'm not surprised, though. You're a fast learner."

I smiled. "That's sweet, Felix."

"How's Vanellope?" he asked.

"Hyper as ever. She thinks I'm gonna teach her how to shoot," I said.

"Are you? She's pretty young," he asked. Upon getting to the station, he helped me out of the tram and we started the walk to Tapper's.

"Maybe. After I master everything, of course. I guess it could be a way for us to protect each other," I reasoned.

"I don't think anything's going to happen, (Y/N)," he countered.

"You can never be too sure, Felix. Especially after Turbo," I said. I sighed. "I don't want her to get hurt again."

Felix stopped. He put a comforting hand on my shoulder after I stopped as well. "She won't. If anything happens to her, Ralph, Calhoun, and I will be with you to protect her."

I smiled softly. "Good to know."

We soon got to Tapper's. Upon getting our root beer after finding a spot, Felix asked, "What did Kohut mean when he said 'you can't hide it forever'?"

I sighed. "Well, the cat's out of the bag, I guess. Felix, I've had a crush on you since we met. You were just so sweet and welcoming when Sugar Rush got plugged in and you were one of the very few people that made me feel at home the first day here."

Felix's cheeks erupted in a blush. "O-Oh, my.." He cleared his throat. "Well, since you confessed, it's only fair I do as well. I've felt the same way about you. You were polite and sweet, but sassy and confident at the same time. You gave me the honey glow as soon as I laid eyes on you."

I smiled happily. "Really? I would have expected you to fall for Calhoun."

He took my hand. "It's always been you."

I couldn't help myself. I leaned forward and kissed him. Felix was surprised, of course, but he gained his composure quickly and began returning the gesture. He squeezed my hand. 

We pulled back with matching blushes.

"I love you," he blurted.

I giggled softly. "I love you, too."

-------

I've been a bit mentally dead from working five days straight, so I only planned to get one posted. I still have the whole list to do, so hopefully I'll have some more energy on my next day off. All I wanted to do today was play "Mario Kart 8" on my Switch.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo