Bubbles(Hatchling!Red[The Angry Birds Movie] X Mother!Reader)

We're getting closer and closer to 10K, guys. I can't believe it. In a short time, too. I feel like seven months isn't that long regarding the average rate of reads I get each month. I can't remember how this one came to me, but I think it had to do with Angry Birds Dream Blast.

-------

Red was giggling as you gently blew bubbles at him. You were giving him a bath in the kitchen sink. Next was bedtime.

You squeezed a dime-sized dot of Dawn into your hand, lathered it so suds would form, then began to massage the soap into his feathers. A soft coo came from him.

"Does that feel good, Red?" you asked him.

He nodded with closed eyes. "Yeah, good."

You smiled down at him. After getting him clean, you played with him with the bubbles and soap. You used the soap and your hands to blow a bubble bigger than Red. It engulfed him and he began to rise.

"Fying!" he giggled inside the bubble. You waited until a certain height before popping the bubble. You caught the giggling hatchling in your cupped hands. You giggled while kissing his head.

-

You set Red into his crib and turned on his Mighty Eagle mobile. You turned his light off then turned his nightlight on.

"Want me to sing, Red?" you asked while letting him play with your fingers. "Want mama to sing you to sleep?"

You smiled as he nuzzled against your fingers. A soft tune began to leave your throat. You began caressing his cheek.

The northern cardinal hugged your hand. You giggled softly.

Your crooning filled the nursery. Your soft eyes looked down at the sleepy hatchling. Your singing was working.

You watched Red slowly give in to sleep. Once you were sure he was out, you carefully removed your hand from his grasp and replaced it with his Mighty Eagle plushie. You pressed a gentle kiss to his head.

"Sleep sweet, Red," you whispered before leaving him to sleep.

-------

I think today's posts are probably gonna be short. Tomorrow, not so much since I have ideas I need to write.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo