Epilogue- Part One

Epilogue Part One-

Note: this takes place 4 years after chapter thirty making Franks 19 and Moth 20

Frankie

I run my fingers through my damp hair as I take my phone out of my pocket and walk out of my bedroom. It's weird living by myself, but it's given me more time to focus on school. It's only my second year in college, but I've been working my butt off. Between Noel and Sawyer both funding my tuition and living costs, I don't need a job. That's made more room in my schedule to take more courses and spend a little time with clubs.

I've been growing and learning more every day I'm here, but my newfound independence has made me more detached than I used to be. It's not that I'm reluctant to share my feelings with people. It's just hard to make an emotional connection with someone when you're always thinking of someone else.

I check my phone again, smiling when I see the text message from Griffin. He works with me in the volunteer group on campus sometimes and gave me his phone number. I told him I wasn't looking to get into a relationship, but he told me to call him if I had anything else in mind.

I've found that casual pleasure is enough to satisfy this aspect of my life. Most of my fulfillment comes from classes, visiting my family, clubs at school, and my friends. Although I don't need a boyfriend to be happy with my life, I still like having sex.

I make my way to my front door, opening almost as soon as he knocks. He stands there awkwardly before waving at me. "Hi."

"Hey. Sorry, my hair is still damp since I just got out of the shower. I didn't think you'd be able to get here so quickly."

"Oh, I just live down the road."

Griffin steps inside when I invite him in and closes the door. He doesn't seem to know what to do. Usually when I invite guys over they're all over me the second they get here.

"Is this the first time you've done this?" I ask curiously. I don't want to call it a booty call, but I'm not sure what else to say. Griffin blushes once he hears my question, making me giggle.

"It isn't my first time. I guess I'm just kinda shy." He mumbles, kicking his shoes off next to mine at the door. I smile sweetly and walk closer to take his hand, leading him toward my room. I guess I'll have to take control then.

Griffin follows after me, stopping when I do. I turn to face him and step closer, pressing myself against him while looking up into his eyes. "That's fine. I don't mind being in charge. Take your shirt off."

Griffin pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it aside. I look at his broad chest and reach my hands out to touch his abdomen, feeling the muscles there.

"Nice," I mumble, continuing to stare at his mouth-watering torso for a minute longer before looking back up. When I see his raised brow, my cheeks get warm. Oh god, I'm talking about him like he's a piece of meat. "Sorry. I mean, not that your muscles aren't nice. They are, but I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I'm not objectifying you or anything. I just meant that you have a nice body and-"

"Don't worry about it. Nice is good." He reaches out to brush my hair over my shoulder before starting to lean in.

I back up and clear my throat, starting to speak. I hate telling people my rules, but it's the only way I can do this comfortably. "Sorry I forgot to mention it, but I don't like kissing. I also prefer the cowboy position and you'll have to wear a condom. I'm not looking for a relationship either, so if it's hard for you to do stuff like this with no strings, then we shouldn't. I don't want to lead anyone on."

Griffin gives me a short nod before answering. "Okay. I'm fine with that. Can I kiss your body?"

My face gets warmer as I pull my shirt off as well. I reach out to start undoing his pants with a little smile. "Sure. Don't leave marks on me though. I bruise easily."