Chapter Four- Trouble in Paradise

Chapter Four-

Moth

"Your music is pretty good. Sorry, you won't be able to play many of your songs."

"Any of my songs. We're only allowed to do two originals and the band decided to do one that Gwen wrote and one that Caspian wrote. I mean they're good songs but I think we're playing it safe by doing the songs that are popular instead of new ones that haven't been released. That also means that for one of the songs, Gwen will sing lead and I won't get to sing at all."

"You and this Gwen girl don't get along?"

"We have some different opinions, but we're still good friends. When we do agree it's like sparks are flying. When we get together to write songs it's always amazing, but most of the time we butt heads too much to get to that point."

I feel a little weird talking to Andrew so much especially when he didn't even invite me to show up. I don't come over to bother them. I just don't want to be around my mom all the time. Fizzle isn't even here. He's off with his friends, but he cooked us dinner before he left.

He's like Andrew's housewife. He doesn't have a job, and when I asked him why, he told me he wasn't allowed to. I guess Andrew has some pretty strict rules for him, but he looks so happy even when Andrew talks to him with a condescending tone and cops a feel of his ass every time he walks by.

Andrew eats more of the dinner my brother made for us before speaking again. "So how's your hot boyfriend?"

"You know it's creepy to call a fifteen-year-old hot."

"It's creepier when you're fucking him in the room next to ours."

"Shut up. You think I don't hear you guys? I'm not judging or anything but you're fucking weird." I sigh and eat a bit more before confessing what's been on my mind. "And I have maybe two mistakes left before Sawyer makes him dump me. Every time I come over he looks at me like I'm the devil incarnate. Frankie is awesome though. He's so sweet and he's the best listener. He never thinks I'm weird or evil. He can see farther than my appearance and he likes what's underneath."

"Don't let him get to you. Sawyer's always been like that. He's got such a stick up his ass, but it's kinda cute. He always swore he'd never sleep with me because he hates my personality and he's too good for some asshole like me, but the second he got horny he was all over me. He clung to me so tight I was practically wearing him." Andrew smirks, making me raise a brow.

He talks about other guys a lot. I'm pretty sure that club they go to is a sex club which is honestly pretty gross. The last thing I want to think about is my brother having an orgy with my boyfriend's siblings.

"Aren't you in a relationship?"

He sits up straighter and clears his throat. "Yeah. I mean Sawyer is great in bed, but uh... Fizzle is much better. He cooks and cleans and that sweet little face he makes when I compliment him makes me want to bend-"

"That's disgusting."

"Oh come on," he groans, rolling his eyes at me. "You think I don't know what sixteen-year-olds do? You're no better than me."

"You were mad he gave me a key because he couldn't walk around without clothes on anymore. I'm better than you. You sleep with Fiz because you want to fuck someone. I sleep with Frankie because I love him."

I freeze when I say it, watching Andrew's eyes widen. "You love him?"

I push my plate away and stand up. "I'm just gonna go."

"No. Sit." He tells me. He doesn't have his usually playful look. He actually looks kind of scary. I sit back down and look down at my lap.

I purse my lips before sighing softly and using my tongue to fiddle with my lip piercings. "I don't know why I said that. I don't know if I even feel that way."