Chapter Twenty- Ezra

Note: I'm so sorry I forgot to update last week. I've had a lot of personal things going on so here's an update and another one will be coming tomorrow!

Chapter Twenty-

Moth

I've been in this situation before. Considering I run my mouth like someone who's 6'5 and ripped, I've had my ass kicked plenty of times. I know what it looks like when someone is planning on beating me up. Too bad I didn't notice them cornering me in the locker room before it was too late to run.

I sigh, looking at the three guys in front of me. One of them is shorter than me and the other two are bigger, but I feel like I could take any of them in a one on one fight. However, this isn't one-on-one.

"I don't suppose you boys are here to show me around."

"Oh, he thinks he's funny." The short one laughs.

The one in the middle looks like the boss, and when he crosses his arms, and scoffs, it makes it even more apparent. "I think my girlfriend has been showing you around plenty."

It takes everything in me not to laugh in his face. He looks like he'd be the bad guy on Legally Blonde. His hair is combed over with gel and his uniform looks freshly pressed. He has name-brand cufflinks and a few lapel pins that look like merits from school. His friends look just as put together. Even though Imogen helps me with my clothes every day, I'm still wearing the basic uniform. There's nothing fancy about mine.

"You're girlfriend is..."

"Imogen."

Right. She's dating the captain of the lacrosse team. I forgot about that. "Oh, Ginny."

"Ginny is reserved for friends." He informs me, pulling his backpack over his shoulder to pull out his lacrosse stick. The other two do as well, making me nervous.

"I'd love to play, but I don't know anything about lacrosse," I tell them, unable to keep the sarcastic comment out of my mouth. "I don't know if your girlfriend would want you beating up her friends."

"I don't care what she wants. She dates me for popularity and I date her because she lets me squeeze her tits." He confesses, making his friends snicker like they're the main clique in Mean Girls. Ganging up on someone is so elementary. Real men fight one-on-one and don't use weapons to hide behind.

"Let me guess. Your parents are rich. Ginny told me most of the school revenue comes from alumni whose kids go here. I bet Daddy writes big fat checks to the Headmaster and that can get you out of almost anything. You're going to beat my ass no matter what I do or say, and you know you won't get in trouble because even if I snitch, nothing will happen." I try, thinking about how hard I should even try to get out of this situation.

"Close. My dad is the headmaster."

I'm hopeless like I thought. I smirk, bracing myself for the pain that is surely to come soon. I'm going to run my mouth a bit while I can. If playing nice won't get me out of this, I might as well push his buttons. "In that case, I wished I asked your girlfriend if I could cop a feel of her tits this morning when she was taking my shirt off."

I wince when the stick swings out and knocks me across my face. One of his friends hits me in the stomach, making me double over. "Hey, hey. Three against one is hardly a fair fight. Put the stick down and fight me like a man."

"I didn't know you were under the impression that life is fair." He laughs, using the end of the stick to jab it into my side. His friend hits my knee, causing me to collapse on the floor. "Smart men take their advantages and use them to get a leg up. It's not my fault you're a stupid one."