(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐧 starts to write on the whiteboard we found in the junk pile with a whiteboard marker. "This'll be our first goal." She tells us as she moves out the way so we can see what she wrote.

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞:
𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

"We need some better weapons." She tells us. "Okay.. how are we going to get there?" Tyler asks her. She thinks for a moment. She turn to me. "(Your name) how many seats does your car have?" "My car has 4 seats." I tell her she seems to be in thought once more. She then starts to write on the whiteboard again.

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞:
𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
•𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
•𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞)'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

"We'll need to succeed in these two things first. Of course we're going to need both cars incase of an emergency. My parents jeep is closest, so all we have to do is bring it into the graveyard. (Your name)'s car we can bring it in during the day." She explains the car bit.

"However, the phantom got over the walls last time. None of us are sure how, but we got to prevent it from happening again so that when we get the keep none of the phantoms that follow us will be able to get in. Anyone got any ideas?" She asks us.

All of us stayed silent for a moment. Ben then seemed to get an idea as he stands up and walks over to a bag we had. He grabs his notebook and starts to write something. He then finishes and shows us an illustration of barbed fence. "𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞?" is what it read.

Most of us lean in to see. "If they were normal humans that might work. But i feel like it wouldn't really bother them and they'll still grab and climb the wire regardless." Tyler tells us. "Yeah, i can see that happening." Taylor says as she sweat drops a bit at the thought.

"Since their body doesn't react well to light, why don't we just have some large light fixtures on the walls?" Aiden suggest. From the corner of eye i could see Taylor pat Ben at his suggestion. I smile at the sight.

"I'm not sure if the generator has enough power to keep those lights on. Most of our power goes to our door.. If the lights went off every time we opened the door, it wouldn't be helpful at all." Ashlyn tells us as she thinks about the possibility and risk of it.

"..Then.. solar lights? Maybe?" Logan suggest. "That could work.. but how are we going to get them?" Ashlyn asks. "Ah, you can leave that to me. I haven't been using my allowance lately so it's built up a bit." Aiden tells her as he points at himself smiling.

"Allowance? How much do you have?" Ashlyn asked him. "About, ———?" He responds my mouth slightly gaps open. 'Man i wish that was me.' I think to myself.

"Anyway, I have a card, so we can order the lights online and have them shipped here." Aiden tells her. "Alright.. we'll do that tomorrow then." She then seems to remember something. "Oh, before i forget, can i borrow your knife Aiden?" She asks him. "Sure." He then reaches in his pocket and lends her his pocket knife.

"What do you need it for-.." He then trails off and his eyes widen when he sees that Ashlyn cut off her braids. "These need to go." Ashlyn states. I stay quiet as i internally cry. "..Not the beautiful braids.." I say quietly as i give her a saddened look.

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

All of us minus Logan were walking together. "Are you able to order those lights during lunch?" Ashlyn asked Aiden. "I should be, yeah." He tells her.

"Aren't your parents going you've confused when the lights arrive though?" Taylor asked him.

"Nah, they're on a trip at the moment. They probably won't be back for another few months." Aiden replies. "Oh."

Tyler looks up from his phone. "I was wondering where that nerd was." I look where he was looking in slight confusion.

I saw Logan cornered to a locker and another dude in front of him yelling. I narrow my eyes to try and see who was yelling at him. I then realize it was Barron i then clench my jaw slightly. 'So, that's why i didn't see him when i got here..'