(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟏

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐧 is visibly tense as her eyes then widen. She then turns her head and she's met with the face of a phantom. The phantom seems to turn and is now fully facing Ashlyn. I then heard Tyler and Taylor. "Not good!" "Ashlyn!" The phantom then swipes it's hand at Ashlyn.

Ashlyn gasps in slight surprise and rolls over to the other side to avoid its attack. I slightly shriek when the phantom grabs ahold of Ashlyn's hair.

I could hear her groan and she yells at us "Get the weapons!" "Got it!" Tyler shouts back and they we all start to get up. I get ahold of the chain near me. I then start to get up, the chain dragging along the bus floor.

Ashlyn then gets a grip on the phantom. She throws it over her body and hits it where i think is the stomach with her knee. The phantom then let go of her.

I could tell Ashlyn get startled when Aiden picks her up and into the seat. "Gotcha!" I could hear Aiden say to Ashlyn. I see the phantom try and swipe at them as i hear them exclaim.

"Now what?" I heard Logan ask nervously. "Move." I tell them as i get a good grip on the chain in my hand. Aiden smiles as he sees the chain. They move back and i approach the phantom.

I take a deep breathe in and i smack the chain against the phantom. I could see it try to scream in what i assume was pain. I couldn't hear anything emit from it. Ashlyn held onto her ears so i suppose it did scream in pain.

I then spot a window. "Someone grab the other side of the chain! We need to try and get in cornered on that window!" I yell at them. Aiden then grabs the other side of the chain i held onto.

I then try and wrap the chain around the phantom only to fail and i groan in frustration when i do. "I have an idea." I heard Aiden tell me.

He then grabs ahold of the phantoms arms and swings it as he falls into a seat and pushes the phantom over him to keep it in place on the window. "Close the window!" I heard him yell with his grins.

I then quickly go to the front of the bus to get my katana. Ashlyn and Logan help Aiden by closing the window. As i start to head over to them. I see that one of the phantoms arms got free from Aiden's grip. "Crap!!"

It swipes its claw at Logan and my eyes widen. "Logan!" I shout in a panic. I then pick up my quickly run over to them.

————
Word count; 448
April 15ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 480
June 18ᵗʰ, 2024

————