(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, for next time." I tell Tyler with a slight grin. I see Ashlyn stay put out of fear and i quickly sprint to both her and the pitch black figure. It tries to claw Ashlyn, luckily i push her aside before it can cause her any harm.

I wince as i feel as stinging pain at the back of my neck, near my shoulder. I hold my neck and glance over at Ashlyn in concern as i walk towards her.

I could hear the others say stuff in confusion. "Where did it go?" "I-i don't see it anywhere.." "What was it?" "One of the haunted ghost maybe." Logan, Taylor, and Aiden say.

Tyler then speaks up as he scoffs. "Yeah right. This is definitely a set up for some sort of reaction video to make money. They probably have cameras and a hidden projector somewhere. Screw you and your idiotic video! For the record, you don't have permission to use us for your reactions! C'mon Tay. We're going back to the bus." Tyler says sternly.

"A-ah.. wait-.." Logan nervously tries to stop Tyler as he goes after the twins.

I roll my eyes at his antics and i then crouch down to Ashlyn. "Ya okay?" I ask her as i look at her in concern. "Sorry, for pushing ya to the side. Didn't mean to hurt ya." I tell her as i apologize.

She looks at me and i could tell she got started as she jumped to where she was a few feet away from me.

I was stunned she could basically teleport. She was looking beside me and i get a bit confused and look beside me to realize Aiden was next to me, also crouched down.

"Yeah.. i'm okay. Try to not get in my personal space. But.. are you okay it looked like it scratched you." She tells me.

"I'm alright! Look." I move my hair to show my neck. "See, no blood, no mark." I tell her smiling.

In truth, my neck did sting a lot.

But they don't have to know that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠤⠖⢒⠂⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠖⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⣥⣢⠀⠀⣠⣤
⣟⣿⠀⣰⡿⠿⠷⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⢠⠾⠟⠛⠛⢷⢀⣿⣇
⠿⡂⢴⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⠆⠠⣮⣴⢤⡀⣀⣸⣗⣶⡧⠒
⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠴⣺⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠛⡿⣽⣿⣽⠿⠛⢻⠀
⠀⠀⡌⠀⠀⠈⠉⢩⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣒⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇
⠀⠀⡇⠀⢀⡴⠖⠉⠛⠓⠲⠶⠾⠿⠿⠿⢏⡳⡀⠄⣾
⠀⠀⠃⠀⠞⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣿⣇⢧⠀⣿
⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠫⢽⣽⣉⣹⣁⣧⣿⠟⣱⣿⣾⢀⣿
⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠩⠤⠭⣶⣋⡟⢸⢁⣿⠏
⠀⠀⠀⠱⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠝⡇⣘⡾⠋⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣷⠋⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠠⠤⠤⠤⠤⠾⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀

Aiden seems to stare at me for a moment before turning his head to look at Ashlyn. "Come on, let's get to the buses." I tell them as i give Ashlyn my hand to help her up, which she takes. I look towards the other two and motion my head, to head out the door.

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐒

I look around the motel room. It looks surprisingly nice. 'I wonder how the school could afford this.' I ask myself as i look out the window. I spot Ashlyn and i wave at her. She awkwardly waves her hand back. I then head towards one of the closets.

I chosen to sleep in the closet as i didn't feel the need to share a bed with someone. I then close one of the closet doors and turn the light in the closet on to have light. I take my phone out and start scrolling through.

As i scroll through my Media page i see my parents and my brothers having the time of their life. I clench my phone and turn it off for the night. I sigh and decide to take a book out so i can read and clear my mind off of my family.

Slowly, i start to forget about my family for the night and solely focus on the book in my lap for the remainder of the night.

————
Word count; 519
April 10ˢᵗ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 601
June 17ᵗʰ, 2024

————