(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟒

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐈 grunt as i fall to the ground. "Aiden! Go try to get Ashlyn! I'll be fine!" I tell him as i hold the phantom above me with one of my hands as i try to get the chain from my pocket with my other. I then listen close to my surrounding only to realize that the music stopped.

'No wonder they caught us off guard.' I thought to myself as i finally grab ahold of the chain. I could then hear Tyler. "What are you doing?!" He asked what i think is Aiden.

"Help me get up here! Now!" Aiden says panic evident in his voice. "Why-.." Tyler gets cut off as he seems to notice me. "(Your name)?!" He sort of yelled. I grunt before yelling back at him. "Don't worry about me! Help Aiden and hurry!"

He clenched his jaw before helping Aiden up on his shoulders. "Can one of you tell me what's going on?!" Tyler asked a bit frustrated he then glances at me. I try to attach the chain onto the phantoms neck with my free hand.

"A phantom stole Ashlyn! And i'm gonna get her back!" Aiden says as he climbs onto the roof. "From the roof??" He didn't get a reply as he then faces in my direction.

He then seemed to look off in the distance. "..You might want to hurry." Tyler tells Aiden as he then walks down the porch to help me.

"Ty, can you grab to other side of the chain and pull on it?" I ask him as i hold the phantom above me with my knee and hand. He then grabs the other side of the chain and pulls on it as i pull the other side.

The phantom seemed to screech or yell as the head then gets decapitated by us. I sigh in relief only to get hit in the head by the phantoms head. I give a disgusted look at the phantom and scrunch up my nose as its blood, or well goo gets on my face.

"You can let go of the chain now. Thank you." I thank Tyler. He lets go of the chain and he moves back a bit. I kick the phantom off of me. "Wow, i guess we make a good team no?" I tell him, grinning. He gives me an unamused face.

"Woowww, not even gonna offer to help me up?" I ask him with playfulness in my tone, but my face had a deadpanned expression.

"No, because of it wasn't for me you'd probably would've been eaten alive by the phantom." He tells me as he slightly narrows his eyes at me, I sigh. "I guess you're right. Thank you, for that though." I tell him as i smile.

I could see his face soften slightly before returning back to his usual resting B face. He then extends his arm to help me up. I smile and take it as i stand up.

I then get startled as i hear a gun shot. "Woah, Logan shot. I wonder if he got a good hit." I say as i chuckle. I then see phantoms start to run in our direction.

"Well, shoot, that's not good." I say as i sweatdrop.

————
Word count; 504
April 28ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 558
June 19ᵗʰ, 2024

————