(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐖𝐞 enter the cafeteria and get our lunch. I could hear everybody in the cafeteria chattering and minding their own business.I grumble slightly at the loud volume the people in the cafeteria talked in.

I sigh and walk over the the table where our group usually sat at, of course without getting any food. Who could eat the food they served? Sure, they had good stuff from time to time, but not always.

After a few minutes the rest of the group walked over to the table and sat down. Their lunch trays in front of them. They either, A. Ate their food, B. Didn't eat it, or C. Played around with their food.

Ahem, Aiden.

After a few moments of silence Tyler then speaks up. "I think we should go back to Savannah." I raise my brow, curiously but turn to look at him with a bored expression. "Thought we agreed it was dangerous or something?.." I ask, Logan nodding agreement.

"So what? We should just sit back and let what seems to be a never ending cycle continue?" He asked annoyed. "Rather it be this way then being stuck in there forever no?" I asked him.

He seemed to get a bit upset at my comment. "Well, maybe if you both told us the truth from the beginning, we wouldn't be stuck at all! Plus, i don't need your snarky comments when you're part of the very reason we're in this situation!" He slightly raises his voice at me when he had said that.

I slightly clench my jaw and hold back my tongue to not say anything that would stir the pot even more.

Ashlyn then speak up. "We already explained why we didn't-'' Aiden then interrupts her as he plays with his food. "Aren't you one to talk. You're the one who brushed it off as a joke and walked away." "Plus, if either of us did speak up would you have believed us?" I add on as i ask Tyler with a raised eyebrow.

"With his personality i seriously doubt it." Aiden says as he smiles mockingly at Tyler.

Tyler then slams the table, slightly startling me. He stands up from his seat as he starts yelling. "Whether i would have believed it or not, either of you should have said something! Now we're in some demonic dimension, running away from creatures that won't stop chasing us until they have us!"

I could see the person sitting near us pick up his plate and awkwardly walk to a different table.

"I've lost of how many near-death experiences i've had, none of us have slept in days, we can't tell our parent or any—'' I slightly jump as he was cut off because of another slam on the table that came from Ben. Ben then puts his finger on his mouth and motions him to be quiet.

He then tones down and sits back in his seat. "If we don't go back to savannah where this cycle began.. then what else are we supposed to do?" He asked in a more calm tone.

We all stayed quiet and i look to the side with a bored look as i thought to myself.

'Although there was no need for the yelling, he did make a point. If we do go back we could find out what's happening and how to escape from it... unless there is no escape and it's just an endless loop. It's a big risk.. a risk i'm willing to take if we can find a way to escape this nightmare.' I think to myself as i slightly smile at the thought.

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑.

I was finishing getting ready for school. Luckily it was a day off at work so i had more time to relax. The house was quiet per usual. I sigh and get up from my bed i was laying on and go out into the living room so i can put on my shoes.

Once i put on my shoes i grabbed my earbuds and connected them to my phone as i tapped one of my playlist so i can listen to some music on my way to school.

Before i leave the house i sigh and turn to look at a small frame that held one of my family's old family picture that consisted of me, my parents, and my siblings. I frown and turn towards the door as i grab my bag that was slumped onto a hanger. I slam the door behind me and quickly lock it.

I unlock my car and get in. On the way to school i couldn't help but feel a bit anxious for no apparent reason which i found a bit odd but shrugged it off.

————
Word count;696
April 7ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 809
June 16ᵗʰ, 2024

————