(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟔

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 came from downstairs.." Ashlyn says as she looks at the door. "Probably the phantoms that spotted both me and (Your name) on the street." Tyler says with a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"And there's about to be a lot more." Aiden tells us as he looks out the window.

I become a bit tense as i could hear the rapid footsteps from outside. Tyler then opens the door only to get met with a phantom hanging from the ceiling. Both him and Ashlyn yell in fright and surprise.

The light touches the phantom. The phantom then covers its face with its arms as it begins to loose its form.

Ashlyn then seemed to remember that the light affects them.

All of us then point our flashlights in the directions were we saw phantoms. They all begin to loose their form in the light.

"..Well, this is intense." Aiden says from on top of Ben's shoulders, as he points two flashlights at both the windows in the room.

"O-okay.. let's just stay in a circle while slowly walking towards the jeep. Me and Aiden will keep watch of the ceiling, the rest of you cover all other angles." Ashlyn tells us as both her and Aiden begin to point their flashlights up at the ceiling for any phantoms that were hanging from there.

All of us then start to slowly and cautiously go down the steps of the staircase. Once we reach the last bit Tyler then speaks. "..You've got to be kidding." I then turn to look up ahead.

The whole first floor seemed to be overrun with phantoms. "Are you serious.." I mutter, both annoyed and irritated at the sight of them.

I then flash my flashlight at them and the phantoms in the direction that my flashlight was facing started to loose its form. All of us continue moving down the stairs and we flash the flashlights at the phantoms in the first floor.

We all then make our way to the front door. The phantoms avoided us due to the light. We exit the house and once everyone gets on the porch Ben closes the door behind us.

As Tyler was about to take a step down the porch we heard Logan's voice through our walkie-talkies.

"Guys, there are phantoms on the roof, be careful!" He tells us with caution. We all look at each other and nod as we silently tell each other to be careful.

I get the car keys in front of me and i unlock the jeep. The car beeps and Tyler puts Ashlyn in the car as he moves back and uses his flashlight to cover around the car incase of any phantoms. Taylor and Aiden then get into the car.

I enter the car carefully and i turn it on. "Get in!" I tell them a bit nervously, adrenaline running through my body. Both Ben and Tyler enter the car and slam the door shut.

The phantoms then break through the car windows and try to grab us. I duck and press the peddle to go.

I knock down the phantoms that were on top the car during the process. I sigh in relief and make my way to the graveyard as i drive at a fast pace.

————
Words count; 532
April 30ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 570
June 19ᵗʰ, 2024

————