(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟓

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 Logan and Tyler then look out the door. "Ah! I see them!" Logan says in relief. Once the Ashlyn, Ben, and Aiden all get into the room Tyler shuts the door and locks it.

The three who came in start to catch their breath as they then relax. Then they suddenly the door gets banged on. We all get startled. "We should.. put the couch up against the door.." Ashlyn tells us as she sweat drops.

We then all relax and sit down on the floor after we put the couch up against the door along with other furniture that was in the room.

I sigh and bring my knees up to my chest as i sit beside Logan. I could feel him slightly shaking from beside me. I put one of my hands on his shoulder and i gently pat it.

I could then hear Aiden chuckle. Tyler looks at him, glaring. "Why are you laughing this time?" "It's like we're in a zombie movie." Aiden replies. "And you find that funny?" He asks Aiden, his eyes still narrowed at him.

"Yeah." Aiden responds as he smiles. I then hear Tyler mumble under his breath. "Is he insane or something.." Aiden then looks at me. "Hm? (Your name) your neck is bleeding? Did it happen when you attacked the thing when you came from out the closet?" He asks me.

I shake me head. "No.. i think it happened during the Sorrel Weed house when i pushed Ashlyn away from the thing behind her.." I respond. The room then goes quiet.

Tyler then stands up and begins to shout at me. "You mean you knew you were injured and that it was actually real!? You didn't tell us?!" I stay quiet for a moment as he said that.

"I only felt a sting and brushed it off.. i didn't expect it to actually be something.. " I mumble. "Besides, you walked off saying it was a prank." I say as i sigh and roll my eyes.

Ashlyn then speaks up. "She's right. I would've thought the same thing if i was if her position. Besides, right now we should probably focus on coming up with a plan or-'' She gets cut off by Tyler. "Why should we listen to anything you say? You're part of the reason as well." I could tell Ashlyn gets ticked off by his comment.

Ashlyn walks towards him with a scowl on her face. "Alright fine. Maybe i should've said something when i saw it. Maybe (Your name) should've also said something about the pain on her neck. If blaming either of us helps you deal with the situation better, so be it." Ashlyn then grabs his collar.

"Hey- what are you-..!?" He shouts as Ashlyn then cuts him off.

"But, if you aren't going to make yourself useful, make yourself scarce. Playing the blame game and figure out what's going on can be talked about once we're in a safer place. The fact that those creatures can kill us at any moment.. instead of arguing, our time is better spent thinking about and coming up with a plan. So unless you're going to help us succeed in doing that.." She then let's go of Tyler's collar.

"Keep your trap shut and don't cause trouble." She tells him sternly as she glared at him.

I sweatdropped. I could see that Tyler looks dumbfounded. Aiden then whistles. "Well that was unexpected." Ashlyn then turns to glare at Aiden. "And you need to stop taking this lightly!" Aiden smiles at her and raises his hands in surrender. "Aye, Aye."

She sighs before she starts talking again. "We need weapons and materials. So gather up everything we have in this current room and sort through what we can use. Also, find a first aid kit for (Your name) her wound could get infected if untreated."

I shake my hands in front of me. "A-ah! There's no need for-.." I get cut off as Ashlyn glares at me, i immediately shut my mouth.

————
Word count; 629
April 11ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 694
June 18ᵗʰ, 2024

————