(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

"𝐈'𝐦 going to tie the door to the pole over there." Ashlyn explains as she points at the pole across from the door.

"Two weak strings and a shabby pole?! Yeah like that's going to keep it closed!" Tyler yells at her in anger.

"Maybe not, but it'll stayed closed long enough for me and Ben to run for it! You guys go." Ashlyn tells us as she grabs the string Aiden handed to her.

We all hesitaste. "I said go!" Ashlyn yells at us. Tyler seemed to scoff. We then the rest of us started to run.

I look below us and i see the black figures start running up the stairs. I gulp and look behind me. "Okay, Run!" Ashlyn yells to Aiden and Ben.

I wince slightly as i see the string snap from the force the phantom put into pushing the door.

I try and run faster, i almost trip over my feet before i catch my footing. I only realized that i was running a bit slower considering that Ashlyn, Ben and Aiden were only a few feet behind me.

But, i did make it into the room.

I could hear some shouting as i enter the room everyone else was in. I then crouch down and breathe heavily as i catch my breath.

"Why'd you take so long?! Do you know what could have happened if you didn't hurry up!?" Tyler yells at me. I try not to roll my eyes at his tone and volume.

"Sorry.., not my fault i'm not as athletic as you.." I mutter quietly. He seemed pissed, i think he heard me as i said that. He glared at me.

"Even if you aren't as athletic as me you should be able to run at a fast pace." Tyler snaps back at me.

"Maybe, instead of telling me off about being slow.. go help yourself with your anger issues. Go get some anger management." I tell him as i glare back at him. We both then glare at each other.

————
Word count; 277
April 11ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 359
June 18ᵗʰ, 2024

————