(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

𝐖𝐞 then reach the door. I realize a set of what i think would be twins were at the door as we reach the door. I then approach them as i tell them.

"Excuse me, y'all are in the doorway. Also, the teacher is behind us." I then get inside the classroom only to realize we had assigned seats and i sighed as i look for mine. As i look for my seat i could hear the teacher talking to the set of twins.

I find my seat and sit down i look who was sitting around and notice the boy with glasses and blue eyes i turn to him and smile, slightly waving at him. He became nervous which made me a bit confused but he waved back.

Once i take my seat Mr. Thomas starts talking "Sorry i'm late everyone. These two are new to the school and the other was lost, please make sure to give them a warm welcome."

I sweat drop as he says that. "You may also take your seat." He tells the duo next to him. "Let's begin with introductions, shall we? We'll go in alphabetical order." He says as he smiles.

I internally groan. One thing i hated about the start of school is introductions. But, in this case it seems i'll have to suck it up.

"When it's your turn, state your first and last name and say something about yourself. As an example i'll start us off. My name is Thomas Walter and this is my first time teaching my own class. I look foreword to being will you all!" He exclaims as he gives his example. Then a girl with beautiful long orange braided hair introduced herself rather quickly. "Ashlyn Banner, I like dogs."

Then Aiden introduced himself. "I'm Aiden Clark, I like bungee jumping, Skydiving, Rock climbing, Racing, Water skiing-'' The list went on. It was Ben's turn to introduce himself.

Only for him to be asleep 'Lucky.' I think as i see him asleep and not needing to introduce himself. The blue eyed boy next to me then nervously introduced himself. "Hello, I-the- uh... Logan fields. I mean I'm Logan.. i um, enjoy astrology." I then think to myself '..hmm.. so his name is Logan? He seems to be really nervous..'

I realize it was my turn to introduce myself. "..My name is (Your name) Gomez.. I like.. music..?" I introduce myself a bit awkwardly as i wasn't sure what to say.

Then it was the Twins turn to introduce themselves. "I'm Taylor Hernández! I'm in the Mechanics club come say 'Hi' if you get the chance." I then think to myself. 'She seems very outgoing and social.' Then her twin introduces himself. "I'm Tyler Hernández, yes, we're twins. I'm in the baseball club." I squint my eyes at him slightly. 'He seems like the type to be prissy and a have anger issues.' I shrug and sigh. 'Well.. what can you do.' The rest of the class introduces themselves.