(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐈 was running as i slightly panic. I could hear Ashlyn yell "𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞?!'' as we all ran. Logan looks over at his watch and replies "8 minutes!" Ashlyn didn't reply and kept running as we follow behind her.

As we ran i could tell by the look on her face the phantom was not far behind us. I slightly look back to try and see if i could pinpoint where it was but to no avail.

We could all see the graveyard up ahead. I start to run faster in hopes to get to the graveyard quicker. The others seemed to have also noticed the graveyard as they have also began to run faster. As we ran faster i could feel the presence of the phantom not too far behind us.

Ashlyn was the first one to get in and she waited until everyone got into the graveyard so she can close the gate quickly. As we ran past her and into the graveyard Tyler yells to her. "Close the gate, Close the gate!"

I stand a few feet in front of the gate and tightly hold my katana in my hand. I clench my jaw in anticipation as we see the gate begin to close as Ashlyn quickly slammed the button to close the gate.

The phantom speeds up to enter. The gate then closes in its face. We can then hear it start banging on the gate, trying to get in.

I sigh in relief that we all had entered safely, without any injuries. Ashlyn then catches her breath before telling us tiredly. "Alright, let's head back to the bus." We all walked back to the bus, exhausted. Once we were in the bus we each then go to sit or lay on the seats.

I sigh in exhaustion as i lay on one of the seats. I hear Tyler groan before saying, "That sucked." I then look at him and grin teasingly. "You look tired, i thought you were already used to running like that? Y'know because you play baseball and all?" I tell him as i snicker quietly.

He turned and glared at me. "Stop joking around, you know that running for your life and running while playing baseball are two different things."

I raise my hands in surrender as i tiredly grin at him. "I don't know how you can be saying that and smiling even after we almost got attacked by one of those things." He sternly tells me. I shrug and chuckle.

Ashlyn sternly tells us, "Both of you stop messing around." She sighs before continuing. "Good news is that the banging stopped." Tyler then looked over at her and responded "It probably gave up or someth-.." He then trails off and Ashlyn tenses up visibly.

I furrow my brows in confusion. I then look toward where they were looking, the front of the bus. Specifically the bus doors.

There was a dark hand with sharp claws. All of us freeze up in shock, and confusion. Only moments later does it then slowly reveals it was a phantom. "How?!" Ashlyn asked in shock. The phantom starts to slowly approach us as we get up and back away towards the back of the bus.

I gulp as i narrow my eyes slightly at the phantom. I held my breath for a moment out of habit, being nervous. Ashlyn then asks us in a quick and panicked voice, "Can y'all open the back door?" We look back and try to open it only to see that it was blocked. "It's blocked." I tell her as i sweatdrop.

Logan panics "W-..what do we do??" Aiden then replies "Die?" "Aiden!" The group yells at him in unison. The phantom then lunges at us, i slightly squeak as everyone yells in fear as i hide behind the seat next to Logan. I then hear Logan's watch beep, and a wave of nausea hits me.

————
Word count; 552
April 7ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 675
June 16ᵗʰ, 2024

————