(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐀𝐬 i remember about the past i felt myself feel some sort of shift around me. I then heard a crash. Like someone fell off the bed.

I then heard voices talking, they sounded like Ashlyn and Taylor so i shrugged it off, thinking they found a bug of some sort. That's when i heard Taylor's worried voice so i decided to listen in.

"Are you okay?!" I heard Taylor say in a worried tone. Ashlyn them mumble in response mumble "Yeah, just a nightmare." That's when all of a sudden i heard them scream. I immediately get up and pocket knife from under my bag, along with my phone.

I then started to head out the closet. I heard Tyler shout for his sister a bit farther from us. "TAYLOR!"

I got a bit concerned and tried to open the closet door only to find it wouldn't open. I then heard Taylor and Ashlyn talk once again.

"I-isn't that the thing we saw at the Sorrel Weed house?.." Taylor asked, she sounded scared. "Whatever it is, we need to leave before it gets back up." Ashlyn said sternly.

I heard them start to move, i tried to open the closet door to no avail. I groan and start to push my body against the door. I then heard Tyler shout. "Taylor!"

Taylor responded back. she sounded scared "Ty?!" I could also hear Aiden ask. "Oh, so it was them who screamed. Why are they running and why is the closet shaking?"

"Closet shaki-..?" Taylor then seemed to realize "(Your name) is in the closet!" She said as she panicked. "We can't go over there, there's some-.." She trails off as she seems to hear the phantom. The phantom stops in front of the closet and starts to bang on it. I get startled and yelp from inside.

"Um.. please tell me that's one of you guys!" I yell, panicked. "(Your name) the monster is outside the closet!" I heard Ashlyn shout. I curse under my breath. I then bang my shoulder onto the closet door, harshly and i could feel the monster get caught off guard and stumble back.

I grit my teeth and put my pocket knife in front of me and stab the handle of the closest before i stick my hand out and open the closet.

Once i do, i tackle the figure to the floor. I punch it harshly and stab it with my knife. I couldn't hear it make any sounds of pain so that got me a bit confused. I corner the figure into a room and close the room and lock it.

I breathe heavily and stare at them. "Go! Come on! It isn't gonna stay in there for long!" I yell out to them as we all started to run out the motel room.

We then slam the door behind us shut. "W-what was that..?" I heard Logan nervously ask. "According to Tyler, that would be the "prank" from earlier today." Aiden replies as he mockingly smiles at Tyler.

Tyler looked at him with a pissed look on his face. "Ah! (Your name), your neck!" Taylor shouts worriedly. I look at her confused. "What about my neck?" I ask as i touch my neck near my shoulder only to hiss at the pain.

"Well, nothing we can really do about that at the moment.." I mumble quietly. "Actually, now that i think about it. I find it a bit weird that no one has came out after all the screaming and banging." Aiden tells us.

The doorknob the turns and Ben quickly closes it in a panic. "That could've been bad." Aiden says as he chuckles.

"Could've!?" Tyler shouts at him. "Stop taking this as a joke! This is bad! The sky is red for crying out loud!" He yells. "Well, whining isn't going to do anything." Aiden replies, smiling. "And laughing about it is!?" Tyler asks him as he yells.

I then heard Taylor quietly say something. "Guys... look down.." We all look down. "Well, they truly do look ugly, i'll tell y'all that. But, seems like Tyler's yelling attracted them." I say, chuckling.

Tyler glares at me. I then see the black figures charge towards the motel. "That doesn't look good." I say as i sweatdrop. "About how far is your room?" I heard Ashlyn ask Aiden.

"About.. five or six doors down?" Aiden replies.

Ashlyn seems to be thinking before telling Aiden. "Aiden, give me the string from your shorts." Aiden look at her confused but complies.

"Kay, why?" He asked her as he starts to get the string from his shorts. "I have a plan." Was all Ashlyn said to him.

————
Word count; 724
April 10ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 804
June 17ᵗʰ,2024

————