(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 we enter the house. I almost immediately get an uneasy feeling. I knit my eyebrows together at the uneasiness.

"Welcome to the Sorrel Weed House! So, this is the Foyer.." She then starts to give us a tour around the house. I wasn't paying attention all that much as i look around the place in a cautious manner.

I then focus my attention on the guide as she gets a sudden phone call. "..Ah.. I'm so sorry, this is my emergency phone. I have to take this call. I'll be right back, continue looking if you wish just please, don't touch anything." She tells us as she leaves to take the phone call.

'Hmm, that's totally not suspicious. Makes me think she got someone to murder us or something.' I say as i restrain myself from rolling my eyes.

"Well, that was super professional.." Tyler says in a sour tone. "I-I don't think that's professional." Logan says stuttering a bit. "..He was being sarcastic." I tell Logan, with a chuckle.

Taylor shrugs. "Eh, an emergency is an emergency. It'll be more fun to explore on our own anyway!" She exclaims excitingly.

We then continue exploring, once we get to one of the hallways i could feel someone watching us. I immediately look around as i narrow my eyes as i look all around the corners.

My gaze then lands on Ashlyn, she looked uneasy or well, uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" I quietly ask her. She looks at me and slowly nods her head. She then takes her earplugs out.

"Why is she wearing earplugs?" Tyler then asks. "Ah! I thought they were wireless earbuds?!" Aiden exclaims, surprised. Ashlyn slightly winces at his loud volume. She covers her ear.

"I'm guessing you have sensitive hearing? To loud noises?" I ask her. She nods her head. "Oops, my bad. I thought they were for music." Aiden says as he puts his hand over his mouth.

I then look over to one of the corners of the house. I see the pitch black figure, with its wide grin again. I tense as it turns to look at us.

I could tell that Ashlyn could also see it. '..She can see it?' I think to myself curiously. I could hear Taylor start talking again.

"Oh, that rooms looks cool!" She turn to me and Ashlyn. "..You alright Ashlyn, (Your name)? Ashlyn you look pale and (Your name) you look a bit tense.." She tells us.

Ashlyn looks over at me is slight surprise before she puts her earplugs back in. "I'm fine.." She tells Taylor. I look at Taylor as i smile wearily and give her a thumbs up.

I look towards Ashlyn and i see the pitch black figure with its wicked grin behind Ashlyn. "A-ashlyn.. behind you.." Logan says as he stutters over his words.

I could see Ashlyn freeze. "𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨... 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬?" I ask as i chuckle. "..𝐍𝐨.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨-.. 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!?" Tyler yells loudly. "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.'' I say as i nervously smile.

————
Word count;464
April 9ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 538
June 17ᵗʰ, 2024

————