(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟗

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐖𝐞 then get to the flower shop. I see his grandparents. I smile and wave at them happily. "Hi, Mrs. Mary and Mr. James!" They turn in the direction of my car, they smile and wave back. "Hello, (Your name)!" I heard Mary say.

I continue smiling and then Logan starts to get off my car. "Thank you for driving me.." He thanks me. I smile at him. "It's no problem. Take care of yourself okay? Tell Mrs. Mary and Mr. James to also take care of themselves." He nods and waves as i then start to drive off.

I then get home and make sure to lock my car as i enter my house. I sigh as i close the door behind me and lock it. I start to walk towards my room to change. I finish changing into a sports bra and some sweatpants.

I then walk out my room and head to the garage where i kept my punching bag. I sigh and then grab my boxing gloves from the table i had in there.

I start to put them on and get into my position and i breathe in and out. I start to through punch after punch at the punching bag. I sigh and start to work on my kicks.

After a while i get tired and take off my gloves. I sigh and sit down on a chair i had. I run my hands through my (Hair length) hair.

I then get up and go back into the house to make some food for myself. I made myself some enchiladas. I ate as i was scrolling through my phone and thought to myself. 'I should probably check up on Taylor and Tyler..' I then go to my messages.

𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐇.

𝐌𝐞: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?
Seen at 11:19pm.

I sigh and decide to text Taylor instead.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐇.

𝐌𝐞: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐘'𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡?
Delivered.

I then decide to get my stuff ready for school and for work. I get my clothes for school and my work outfit ready on my bed for later tonight. I then decided to take and shower and do my routine right now so i wouldn't have to worry about rushing when i wake up.

Once i finish taking a shower and doing my routine i lay down on my bed and wait till the time hits '𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎' which was only a good ten minutes away.

————
Word count; 409
April 13ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 431
June 18ᵗʰ, 2024

————