(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟖

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

"𝐈 still think we should go back to Savannah." Tyler tells us. Ashlyn rubs her temple in frustration.

"..Alright. Let's take some time to think on it again and have a group vote later tonight." She tells us as she taps her foot on the ground.

"Why not after school?" Tyler asks her. "Because i have ballet class."Ashlyn tells him. "So what? Skip it." Tyler suggested.

"Uh, Ty.. we have stuff to do after school too. You have baseball practice and i have Mechanics meeting." Taylor tells her twin.

"..I um, i have to help at the flower shop today.." Logan tells Tyler. "Yeah, and i have a kick-boxing match coming up, so i gotta practice. Then after, i gotta get ready for work." I tell them.

"See? Logan and (Your name) are busy too. Even with what's happening, we can't just neglect school and our future." Tyler grits his teeth as Ashlyn continues. "You need baseball. Let's just wait till later tonight-.." Ashlyn then gets cut off.

"We aren't going to have a 'future' if we're dead!" Tyler tells her. "It's not just our future. If we drop everything to focus on fantasy-like events we can't prove, we're going to end up in a psych ward. Do you think that's going to make it easier or harder for all of us to have meetings during the day?" Ashlyn asked Tyler sternly.

"She's got a point, y'know generally we are what people would call 'crazy'." Aiden tells Tyler as he spins his pointer finger next to his head.

Tyler then gets his tray and starts to get up. "Whatever." He then starts to stomp away angrily. He then quickly turns around and grabs Taylor. He glares at Aiden and Ashlyn before leaving with a startled Taylor.

I sigh and look down at my phone as i scroll through my social media.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

I start to head out the school and spot Logan. I wave at him smiling as i go up to him. "Want me to drop you off?" I ask him. "Oh- you' don't have to-.." I cut him off as i chuckle. "Don't worry about it. I'll drive you." He then nods his head and we both then get to my car.

I start to drive him to the flower shop where he helped out his grandparents.

————
Word count; 394
April 13ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 416
June 18ᵗʰ, 2024

————