(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟓

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐈 then see phantoms start to run in our direction, or rather the direction of the house and the graveyard. "Well, shoot, that's not good." "Oh, crap." Both me and Tyler say in unison. He then grabs ahold of my arm and basically drags me inside the house and closes the door.

"The- the phantoms are heading back towards the the graveyard, and there's only 17 bullets left now!" I heard Logan's voice through our walkie-talkies. Both me and Tyler look at each other a bit anxiously.

"Me and Ben are in the first room to the right up the stairs, we found the key." Taylor says through the walkie-talkie.

"Stay there, me and (Your name) are coming up!" Tyler says on his walkie-talkie. He then looks at me and tilts his head towards the stairs to follow him as he begins to walk upstairs. I follow close behind him.

As we walk up the stairs we hear a commotion on the roof. We could hear Taylor speaking. "You can hear that thumping and banging too right?" She asked.

Tyler and me then come through the door, me being behind him. "That's Aiden and Ashlyn, probably. And they need to hurry up because there is at least two phantoms outside the door." He says as he looks up at the roof with a slight irritated face.

I could see that Ben and Taylor tense up a bit and start to sweat as Tyler says that. They both turn around to look at us in slight confusion.

Taylor then goes to the window and opens it. "Ashlyn? Aiden??" She asks as she looks outside the window to the right. Then she turn to look at the left. "Guys??" She then seems to get startled. "Woah?!"

I could hear Aidens voice. "..We need help." I heard him say. I the go towards the window to help them get in. I grab ahold of Ashlyn as i bring her inside. Taylor puts Ashlyn's arm over her shoulder as she grabs Ashlyn by her waist to steady her.

"Guys, the phantoms are running in your direction! From what i can see, it's about twenty of them!" We all heard Logan's voice through our walkie-talkies. "Lovely, we need to leave immediately!" Tyler tells us sternly as he helps Aiden get inside.

"Ben, can you hand me the keys please? I'm the only one who can actually drive us at the moment." I tell Ben. Ben nods and hands me the car keys.

Taylor then begins to speak. "Ty, you should carry Ashlyn, and Ben you carry Aiden. (Your name) will drive and I will help defend."

I nod my head in agreement. "Yeah, i'll help with defending us as well." I tell them.

Ben then puts Aiden on his shoulders and grabs him by his calf's to hold him and make sure he doesn't fall. Tyler holds Ashlyn in a piggyback position.

"Okay, we will-" I get cut off by a loud crash downstairs. All of us get startled at the crash. I grip my katana that was at my waistband.

————
Word count; 507
April 29ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 538
June 19ᵗʰ, 2024

————