The Calm Before The Storm

"" Well, that was fun."

If one took a look around the training room, they would be able to see 5 individuals either panting severely or unconscious on the ground.

After Natsu came Gray.

Similarly to the dragon slayer mage, the ice wizard lasted a few seconds before Adam kicked him to sleep.

After that followed Fubuki, who was very fired up for some reason.
Adam's interaction with Hinata annoyed her more than she could admit.
With a 'gentle' neck chop she was incapacitated after a few attempts to propel Adam with her esper powers.

Then came Sakura, who teamed up with Ino after Adam proposed it.

The result was both comical and expected.

Although their coordination was decent, which surprised Adam provided his knowledge from Naruto, it was futile in his eyes.

With a few faints here and there the two kunoichi ended up head-butting each other, which ultimately sent them to the land of dreams.

" You sure you don't wanna go?"

Lucy, Hinata, Momo, and Shikamaru just shook their heads.

They had seen enough.

Louis didn't even respond as he was not a fighter but a healer.

" You sure as hell don't fight like a rookie."

" Never said I was a rookie fighter, Shikamaru. I'm a rookie hunter, different story."

A few minutes later everyone who fought Adam was well and awake. Thankfully, Louis was there to heal everyone back to their feet, which wasn't very hard for the med student as they weren't seriously injured in the first place.

After some venting here and there, in addition to praises for Adam's skills in martial arts, the group was transported back by his Spatial Jump.

They all exchanged phone numbers and finally left their separate ways.

Fubuki remained behind to talk to Adam. Proposing in a very 'tsundere' way that they should hang out soon, to which Adam teasingly agreed.

Now, as he drove back home, the young man side-eyed his system window, which showed him that the Randomizer function had finally been unlocked again.

" That was a nice change of pace, I should do that more often."

Having to 'hide' his identity was very frustrating.

One of the things the being from the void mentioned to Adam was that he wouldn't have to hide anymore from anyone. Yet, it seemed as though this 'anyone' was only limited to Gods.

Not like he was complaining, after all, he got to experience a life unlike any other he had before.

Though he couldn't remember them fully, he knew this was the case.

His previous worlds, although not always 'normal' weren't as open to the supernatural as his current one was.

He never experienced 'power', at least not the fantastical one.

He may not retain much of his memories, but having powers, something retained in one's soul, was a good indication that this was the case.

While thinking all of this, a familiar notification sound made Adam direct his vision to his system as he parked his car in his garage.

[ To counter the host's overthinking a new power has been created!]

[Timeless Thinking (S-Rank) has been awakened!]