Don't play with fire? Please, fire is my bitch.

"Arise."
As soon as he painlessly killed the boss, Adam dismissed the level-up notifications from his system and focused on summoning his new servant.
But, just as his shadows engulfed the lying corpse of the snake after his command, alternatively in the background, his army underwent a change.
Having killed a boss that was three ranks above him provided enough experience to reach and pass level 41, making him a B-ranked hunter...well, not exactly.
At this point, his stats were too high for him to be considered a B-Rank. He may have to come up with a different method of determining his Rank when he leaves this dungeon.
More notifications went off which he decided to check later. The reason?
His army was done with their evolution.
The shadow hobgoblins which were around 150 in number morphed into a more humanoid appearance. Their genders were now distinguishable as the females gained a strangely alluring air, and their womanly assets became extremely refined in comparison to their former selves.
The males did not fall behind; their faces became more appealing to look at along with a more robust and built body frame full of prominent muscles.
All in all, they resembled something akin to green-skinned elves now.
But even among this crowd, there was clear contrast.
Some were smaller in frame, others were sturdier, and there were some whose muscles remained compact but not bulky.
With his eyes of truth, Adam scanned over a member from the slimmest and more fragile-looking group, which amounted to 37.
[ Target's Name: N/A
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Race: High Shadow Hobgoblin (Magician Sub-Race variant.)
Rank: B-Rank.
State: Excited, Extremely loyal.]
'Don't tell me...'
To confirm his hunch, he did the same on a female hobgoblin that was on the sturdier side.
' Her body frame is surprisingly similar to Rumi's, but she's taller and bulkier.'
[Target's Name: N/A
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Race: High Shadow Hobgoblin (Warrior Sub-Race variant.)
Rank: B-Rank.
State: Happy, Excited, Extremely loyal, Horny?]
Their line of sight crossed for a second and Adam gulped uncounsiously. The shadow soldier was looking at him with a slight blush, almost imperceptible.
'Perfect, just perfect.'
Adam didn't know whether he should laugh or cry.
He already knew his shadows were intelligent and capable of having feelings.
Anansi was a very good example of this since she had the hots for Adam ever since she became a shadow soldier and one of his commanders.
This made Adam realize that his authority was more complex than he gave it the credit for.
He repeated this action with a different hobgoblin and this time their race showed "rogue" as their sub-race.
' Magicians, warriors, and rogues. Why are these considered sub-races? Shouldn't they be classes or jobs instead? I need to use that 'ticket' as soon as I leave this place. My eyes of truth need an upgrade.'

But then the system's "cool down" issue came back to him, which made him shake his head in annoyance. 
One week.
7 more days he had to wait in order to use his "tickets".
' Patience is key, Adam. No need to hurry.'

His internal bickering was short-lived as he caught on to the changes his other soldiers had gone through.
His Umbral Wolves, which now amounted to 100, had evolved into two different species.
Moon werewolves and void wolves.
Unlike the Hobgoblins they did not show any 'job' related sub-species in their race bracket which only brought more confusion to Adam.
While the void wolves were just slightly bigger and stronger looking than their unevolved selves, the moon werewolves became bipedal, gaining a human-like body that was taller than the average human with a wolf head.
The plague spiders, as the system called them, remained as they were, with the only visible change being their size. Their rank had also increased from C to B like the others. They still represented the highest population in his army with an astonishing 250 members.
So in total, he had 150 high-shadow hobgoblins which were divided into magician (37), warrior(78), and rogue(35) variants. 100 evolved umbral wolves which parted into two different species namely the moon werewolves(40) and the void wolves(60). 250 enhanced plague spiders. 100 shadows from bat and lizard monsters he slayed a few days ago, and last but not least, the newly added forces of 100 ancient scorpions, which apart from gaining a shadow appearance did not change too much.

Reincarnated In A Mashup Anime World With A Power Randomizer Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें