Meeting A Directionless Swordman.

Driving a white Porsche Macan that his parents had gifted him a few years ago, Adam could be seen. On the front passenger seat next to him, an annoyed Rumi sat with crossed arms.

" Rumi, are you seriously still mad?"

The Bunny looked away with furrowed eyebrows, showcasing discontent with Adam's question.

" If you didn't belittle me, I wouldn't be mad."

Adam could only shake his head.

As soon as they finished their first night session, a few others came.

After around 4 hours of intense lovemaking, Rumi started to feel sore. Even though she said nothing to Adam, he noticed she had reached her limit for the night.

Since this was the case, the young man put a stop to their heated battle, nestling Rumi in his embrace as they both fell asleep.

To Adam's dismay, Rumi seemed to have taken their first time as a sort of competition. And to her understanding, with no lack of foundation whatsoever, she had lost.

Now you may wonder. Was that enough reason to get mad?

If this was all there was to it, then the answer would be no.

The problem is...

" I told you not to go easy on me!! "

Due to her kin senses, she figured out that Adam never gave his all in trying to dominate her.

He abstained from overdoing it during their first sexual intercourse to prevent Rumi from overexerting herself after all. And this was not appreciated by her.

' Such a twisted reason to get mad...'

Adam was speechless at his now official girlfriend's antics.

Not finding the right words to get her to forgive him, as bizarre as it sounded, Adam opted to redirect her competitiveness in a different direction.

Smiling sinisterly, Adam asked:

" So, you won't forgive me~?"

Rumi looked at him accusatorily, but her stance was firm.

"NO!"

Adam nodded his head, finding the current Rumi to be quite cute.

" If that's the case, how about we have a little competition?"

Immediately, Rumi uncrossed her arms and sat upright. Her ears that were previously dropped stood up like a pair of antennas. The fire in her eyes indicated attentiveness while her distinct crazed smile reflected anticipation.

Words were unnecessary on her part, so Adam continued.

" Whoever gets more kills before reaching the Boss's room wins. The winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser."

As he said these words, any remaining annoyance disappeared and was subtly replaced by pure excitement.

" Good! Be ready to lose pretty boy!"

Side glancing at Rumi's display of fervor put a new loving smile on Adam's face.

This was one of the sides of the girl he would never get tired of seeing.

" That being said..."

He focused back on the road, transitioning to the most crucial topic at hand.

" Is it ok to go into a B-Rank dungeon like you said? A C rank one would be safer?"

Having raided all the dungeons from the F to D rank divisions he could, his next target was supposed to be a C-ranked dungeon. Yet, the bunny hunter came out with an odd proposition.