Rabbit Never Tasted So Good (+18)

Rumi believed she would have the reins on their first time together.

Even if Adam had shown a sudden increase in charisma and boldness, she did not believe he could take control.

She was a virgin just like him, but her instincts as an animal-type awakener made it easy for her to follow her desires and disregard any kind of embarrassment that a typical "first time" could bring.

The girl had always been very straightforward, and her personality wouldn't be affected even in this scenario.

" Aaaaaah~ A-adam, d-don't bite my nipples so suddenly~"

Yet, once again, Adam dismantled her expectations.

She was feeling so overwhelmed by Adam's caresses that for a moment she considered the idea of him having previous experiences with other women.

' S-shit! I-i can't keep up w-with him.'

The sucking of her inverted nipples was driving her crazy. She never paid much attention to them when she played with herself, so the pleasure she was currently feeling was a sort of revelation.

After getting a good taste of her goods, Adam raised his head and positioned it in front of Rumi's.

The intoxicated look she was giving him was so alluring that his already tight pants tightened even more.

Unable to contain himself, Adam stole Rumi's lips, and a messy war for supremacy started between their tongues.

A war that Rumi was unwilling to lose.

Yet, when she felt her lover's strong hands finding their way around her buttocks, holding them firmly, the balance of their battle took a turn with Adam devastating Rumi's defenses.

Rumi was a moaning mess, as Adam masterfully played with her plump rear, and before long, her sexual fluids started to flow out of her unexplored area in droves.

" A-adam~ I-i'm going crazy."

Rumi called Adam out with a weak voice as their kiss ended.

Seeing the usually proud and strong Rumi giving him an imploring gaze was too much for him to handle.

Adam knows he tried, but ultimately...

He had to tease her.

" Are you~? We might have to take you to a mental health facility after this then..."

A warm sensation invaded one of her long furry ears as Adam moved closer and whispered the continuation of his statement.

" Because I just got started, dear."

At that moment, any remaining inhibition was broken as a crazed pleasure-filled scream left Rumi's mouth.

"AAAAHN~~!!"

Adam had suddenly inserted his left middle finger inside her right at the end of his sentence, which was a trigger for the climax that followed.

With simple friction and gentle caresses, Rumi had reached her limits, so after Adam invaded her most private place without a previous warning, she could do nothing but succumb to pleasure.

Every living person within a 500 meters diameter would have been able to listen to them if not for the 'sound canceling artifact' that Rumi brought to Adam's room.

It was a simple yet complex object resembling a crystal orb that was mostly used by hunters to camp in dungeons. This would allow them to snore as loud as they wished without alerting monsters.

But they cared little about being heard right now...

Listening to her moans was like music to Adam's ears, but he was reaching his limits.