A Horny Dragon And A Frustrated Rabbit

"Here's your license, Mr. Zenith."

A female clerk smiled politely at Adam as she handed his brand-new license over to him.

As soon as Adam passed the hunter test the group of four bid their farewells to each other, and he and Rumi moved towards the desk area right outside the examination rooms, where many employees could be seen moving around as they provided documents and verbal instructions to newbie hunters that had passed their test.

Since he wanted to get an independent hunter permit too, which would allow him to enter dungeons freely without the need of affiliating to a hunter guild, he was instructed to go to an office located at a different section of the hall, where a single employee was already waiting for him.

Here, he would receive his hunter's license along with the permit, if the latter was approved.

The office's door frame read: 'Hunter's Affairs.'

As he received his license, he returned the smile and thanked the woman in front of him.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

Since Rumi was outside of the room and Adam had already bid his farewell to the other two, there was only him and the clerk in the room.

For some reason, he was feeling a bit flirty.

After hearing his sweet words, the clerk, a mature woman in her thirties, couldn't help but blush upon making eye contact with Adam's domineering gaze.

The aura she was perceiving from him was nothing short of predatory, as only one look was enough to make her shiver.

But not from fear.

Her womanly instincts were screaming at her, begging to be ravaged by this young man.

"Miss? Are you feeling alright?"

Adam thought at first that he had something in his face but eventually concluded that that wasn't the case, especially when his eyes caught on to something very interesting.

"O-oh my apologies! I zoned out for a moment there."

The employee looked around her desk full of embarrassment until she found what she needed.

"Here. This envelope contains the letter of approval for independent hunting as you requested."

She tried to act professionally, but the remains of her previous blush were ever present on her face.

"Thank you once again, dear."

Flinching at the way she was called, the woman nodded with a strained smile, attempting to hide any sign of embarrassment.

"Though, I have to say..."

Adam leaned over on her desk to collect the envelope.

But he didn't stop there...

As soon as his hand made contact with the document, the young man leaned even closer toward the older lady, and before she could react, his lips were mere centimeters away from her right ear.

"I never expected the Hunter's Association president to be into cosplay~"

Suddenly, any trace of embarrassment vanished from the mature woman's face.

"You...how did you know?"

Adam shook his head dismissively with a mocking smirk.

"Hey, miss clerk, shouldn't you be more formal when addressing a client ~?"

Slowly moving away from her ear, he came to face her at a dangerously close distance, their noses almost touching.

"That's not polite, is it?"