Shopping Before Promotion

(1 hour before Adam's meeting with Irene Belserion.)

"Status."

After leaving Rumi at her place and promising her to meet her later, Adam arrived at his penthouse and summoned his system's interface.
When he slayed " Stheno", as he decided to name the snake boss,  a bunch of notifications came off.

Now that he was by himself and most things were taken care of, he proceeded to check them out.

[Status]
[Stats]
Name: Adam Zenith
Age: 21
Level: 47 ( Upper B-Rank) ——> (S-Rank based solely on stats)
Race: Human
Karma: error!
[Stats]
HP: 6,625/6,625
EP: 13,300/13,300
Strength: 65 (+50) —> 115
Dexterity: 55 (+20)—> 75
Stamina: 55 (+45) —> 100
Intelligence: 81
Luck: Error
Free Stats: 40 !!!
[Powers]
[Shop](locked)*!*!*!
[Realm](locked)

Taking a quick glance at his status window Adam nodded, satisfied.

He didn't wait much before placing 25 free stats on his dexterity, to bring it up to 100, and the remaining 15 on his intelligence stat, bringing it up to 96.

' If I had leveled up just once more all of my stats would be in the three digits.'

Instead of pondering too much on this, the young man went over his status screen once more.

That's when he noted a change on the information regarding his level.

" So even the system recognizes that my level and Rank don't align."

The stats he currently possessed far surpassed the level he currently has. Meaning that he was a B-Rank by technicality, but an S-Rank when it came to stats.

This was good in the long run.

If, by any chance, there is a limit to the amount of levels one can get, this meant that he could surpass this limit by means of stats.

In other words, his Adaptive Regeneration was broken, way more broken than he thought.

"Let me take a look at the notifications now."

After assessing his stats, he finally went to check his "rewards."

'Wait, is the shop section blinking ?'

[ The host has slayed a monster three ranks above himself! An unprecedented achievement has been made! ]

[ Due to this, the shop will be opened for the next 24 hours! Please note that the shop will be locked again after 10 purchases are done or when the time limit reaches its end.]

[ 2 upgrade tickets were added to the host's inventory!]

On his first week since "regaining" his memories and after the randomized power system being on temporal lockdown, Adam received two new rewards while hunting.

An inventory, in which he could store any item , and where his rewards were automatically saved, in addition to a ticket he obtained after killing Anansi's former self.

'So the shop will be opened temporarily. Depending on what they sell this could be extremely useful.'

While thinking this at the back of his mind, he commanded his inventory to be displayed by the system.

" Open inventory."

[ Inventory:
  Upgrade Ticket X3 (Locked until the cool down ends)
  Power Booster Ticket ( Locked until the cool down ends)
  (EX-Rank) Power Ticket ( Locked until the cool down ends) ]

The EX-Rank Power Ticket and Power booster he got from his first dungeon were still locked.

Since Adam did not use the EX-Rank Power Ticket as soon as he got it, the latter was immediately locked alongside the Power booster he obtained after killing Ragnar.