Shameless Bunny

[Spatial Jump (SSS-Rank)]

[(Description)]

[Y/N]

" Oh~ What do we have here?"

Seeing as there wasn't any other supernatural ability in the power section of the system Adam pressed on the yes option. Immediately after, a screen showing a textual description of his new power appeared before him.

[Spatial Jump (SSS-Rank):]

[A mysterious space-type ability that allows the user to teleport anywhere the latter has been to before. It also allows for fast travel as far as the user can see. This ability is pseudo-passive, so no energy is required for its use nor is it possible to restrain it. To activate it, the user should give a mental command.]

"That's a bit... broken? Not like I'm complaining though."

Adam smiled from ear to ear just from thinking of this ability's usefulness. He also felt a bit of relief too since so far, he had no clue about how his system was supposed to work.

Given the name it had, Adam believed that the system would give him powers at random. But this power in specific did not seem to be related to the system.

'I never got a notification message; it's as if this power had always been with me, even before the system's arrival.'

For now, he would roll with this.

For his awakener ID, he needed a supernatural ability anyways, so this ability would come handful.

As the son of two heroes and the foster son of the leaders of one of the greatest Guilds in star city, it was an easy task to get a back door ID. So, he was planning to do just that until he got an ability from the system later on.

' This saves me the trouble of convincing pops. That would've been tough.'

Thinking back to Rumi's father, Adam couldn't help but smile warmly. The man was considered a monster in the eyes of the world. A deserving title given how crazily strong he is. But when it came to his children, he was a big softie.

He was never against Adam becoming a hunter, since the latter had never shown any interest in the job, but Adam was pretty sure that at the very least he wouldn't like the idea, especially since he was 'normal'.

" No point thinking about it now. I should get going, I need Rumi to help me out with this thing now."

He was planning to take Rumi out somewhere to kill some time and then get lunch at 12, something that is very usual for the duo. But now that he found out about this power, he would appreciate some help from an actual hunter.

Is not as if he was trying to show off his powers to Rumi or anything like that. It was all for the sake of learning and improving.

Anyways...

'Hehe~ I can't wait to see her face.'

Adam was not an awakener so she would surely be surprised. Not only her but his parents as well, who had already lost hope of him ever awakening.

Even if he never became a hunter, a supernatural ability would always be helpful. Most jobs preferred their candidate employees to be an awakener rather than not. In this society, the majority of people had powers, and although not all of them were fit for hunter jobs they could still be useful in other working fields, like medicine or engineering.

His foster parents always worried that Adam would be outcasted by others for being a normal human for this same reason.

Adam never cared though.