Rumi

"Status"

[Status]

Name: Adam Zenith

Age: 21

Level: 1

Race: Human

Karma: 999 999 999 999- error!

[Stats]

[Powers](!)

[Shop](locked)

[Realm](locked)

"Everything looks good but... what's with that karma!?"

To say he was surprised would be an understatement.

As he was in a human mortal body, all of his memories as a soul were dormant. All he could remember were his conversation with the weird being in the void and very specific details of his previous lives.

This is what would happen every time he reincarnated in a new body. He would retain memories of his past life but forget most of the things from the ones before that, to the point where if you were to ask him, he would barely be able to talk about his last three lives.

So, in a sense, this was the first time he carried a memory fragment from his time as a soul over to one of his reincarnations.

"My memories are hazy."

Shaking his head Adam stood up and walked to the bathroom that was a few meters away from his bed. Once inside he removed his boxers and entered the shower.

"I'm so glad I'm rich in this life."

Looking around the bathroom that was twice as big as his apartment in his past life put a silly smile on his face.

Getting out of the shower, Adam stood in front of the mirror by the sink as he checked himself out.

Ever since he entered high school Adam started playing sports. Be it football, basketball, or track and field, whenever they needed an extra guy, he would be there to help.

If you added his daily workouts and genetics from his deceased parents, the result was...

Well, let's just say that if Adam felt like becoming a sports model, he would greatly increase his already excessive monetary assets.

The dude was jacked.

Not in an excessive way but to the point where one would have to think twice before messing with him.

Contrary to his imposing body, his face was that of a lady-killer.

His red hair and green eyes were a deadly combination against women. If it wasn't for him liking someone for a long time, then...

"Wait a minute..."

Adam hurried out of the bathroom. He even forgot to hold the towel in place, so it fell somewhere around the room.

Standing butt-naked in front of his 400 inches TV which covered a good chunk of the wall in front of his bed, he hurriedly turned it on.

"Good morning, Star City! We hope all of you are having a wonderful morning as I am! The other day-"

A hint of anxiousness was ever-present in his eyes. One that kept growing the more the anchorman from the morning news channel didn't get to the point.

"Now! To start the day, we have a news report on yesterday's ' A-Rank Gate Break'! Gary, we are listening!"

'This guy is so cheesy.'

" Thank you, Mark! As you can see, I'm standing by the site where the A-Rank Gate Brake took place. Yesterday, at around 11 PM, an A-Rank Gate broke open in front of the "Star Honor Museum of Arts" here at Halland Street. Damages were kept at a minimum and no lives were lost thanks to the early intervention of S-Rank Hunter Kakashi Hatake, along with his guild members and rising star hunters A-Rank Naruto Uzumaki and A-Rank Sasuke Uchiha. The members of Guild Konoha worked in perfect coordination and took down the wyvern monsters in a record time of 32 minutes! Breaking their previous record by 3 minutes! Now we have an exclusive interview-"