21. Interlude

In a universe exists an endless amount of possiblity.

And potential but there is the question of how one can use it.

There is no good.

Only evil and a great necessary evil, for heroes are not plausible, not anymore. A protector is an individual who will do what is necessary to save the innocent and terminate the forces of evil.

They cannot be a "hero". They can't afford to allow their self- righteous morals to stand in the way of peace and safety.

A lesson that the young protector of the horizon had learned, the most important lesson to have learned. For he is feared, powerful and a true warrior, a man who leads his allies to victory.

A leader must be capable.

He cannot be misguided by the emotions that seek to weaken him. For the energy.....it flows deep within his veins.....

And his bloodline.

A legacy of protectors......and the strongest one arised, following in his destined path.

A path of vengeance.

Justice? No. There is no such thing. When injustice exists, the innocent will suffer the consequences as will their loved ones. Justice has already failed when the people who uphold it are weak.

Vengeance is the only way.

It is the only choice.

As long as the protector exists then no child will ever be harmed again.

The one born by the purest of energies ensured that. Flowing with his strength, his immense power......he guarded the children of tomorrow with his life so that they could live to see their tomorrow.

A warrior he was, the weakling must perish.

And even in the darkness.....the young protector was still capable of love and he was indeed still loved.

He had a brother, his loyalty stronger than any power to be wielded. But he also had the love of another, yes.....the storm in the skies, she was his beloved.

And so.....within the the vast spectacle known as the living universe, there lived the protector of generations to come, the strongest one there was.

Not a hero, a villain perhaps but he was the one to achieve his victory at all costs.

Who else but him?

It was his bloodline, his birthright.

His inescapable destiny, for he embraced his fate as this universe's true protector, he had the strength to do so.

He was the son of a living legend, born by the energy and strengthened by his losses.

His name was Percival Jayden.